BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A topical multivitamin for the skin. Kate Somerville Total Vitamin Antioxidant Face Serum delivers a multitude of complexion benefits for beautifully healthy skin. A powerful dose of antioxidants fights free radicals, protecting skin from damage. Essential nutrients refine, brighten, balance, and tone skin for a radiant appearance. This skincare essential is designed for normal and dry skin types. It offers melanin-inhibiting properties that can minimize hyperpigmentation, promoting a more even skintone.

Water, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phospholipids, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Glycine, Lysine, Proline, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

Anna S.
Syracuse , NY
This is a decent product. I like how the container is designed because vitamin C is not a stable component so when buying it make sure it comes in air tight containers! All and all I saw some results it does what it claims to do, my only problem is that there are products stronger that give you better results out there!
Katya B.
new york, NY
This product is absolutely everything! I got it after a visit to kate somerville's spa in Los Angeles. I had the best facial in my entire life and this was the product, the cosmetologist recommended for me. I got it there and since then I use it every single day. It does an amazing job!
Samantha L.
Sterling Hts, MI
A friend bought me a complete Kate Somerville skin set over a decade ago and I have been a fan of hers ever since. Her products always produce amazing results and never disappoint. Within a week you can see results and within 30 days your skin is transformed.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I can most certainly tell a difference when I use this in the morning. It does give a great start for the day; however, it only last about 2 weeks. That being said I can not afford this every two weeks.
Caitlin S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very effective. Pretty expensive though but worth every penny. Was packaged nice and definitely give it 5 stars. You won't be disappointed
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Katie G.
This products makes my skin feel so clean and so smooth. It balances out any aging spots and I buy this regularly!
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
Such a fantastic brand. This product has a nice smell and is super effective. Worth trying if you can find it.
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
I love love love love this product!!! It's definitely a must have!! I recommend it to everyone!
Nikayla H.
winnipeg
Love the light and not thick application of this!!! Doesn't bug my sensitive skin either