BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A topical multivitamin for the skin. Kate Somerville Total Vitamin Antioxidant Face Serum delivers a multitude of complexion benefits for beautifully healthy skin. A powerful dose of antioxidants fights free radicals, protecting skin from damage. Essential nutrients refine, brighten, balance, and tone skin for a radiant appearance. This skincare essential is designed for normal and dry skin types. It offers melanin-inhibiting properties that can minimize hyperpigmentation, promoting a more even skintone.

Denise R.
First of all, this is my first serum so I don't have much to compare to other than samples along the way.
I was optimistic from the reviews and liked what the product says it does however it did not impress me enough to repurchase.
I followed the directions 2 pumps day/night and the product is running out so quickly whereas dior and lancome samples used half a as much to cover the same area and seemed to last quite awhile.
Did not notice any improvements, ie. glow, more consistent complexion, fading of any dark spots, etc.
Have noticed that I seem to be breaking out more but could be due to a new moisturizer (? not sure yet) however, my search will continue.
A G.
Mulberry, FL
 This got all my blemishes and out. It smooth my skin after and made a bright brighter. It also helps when you put it on at night and let it sit on your face with a serious Siri I'm on top and moisturizer. It also makes your skin radiant and glowing in the morning
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
i love all products kate somerville. but this stuff is awesome, it exceeded my expectations in making my skin feel fresh, it's the first time i've used it but i will repeat without hesitation! the price is okay but it's worth it for the quality you are getting.
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
I love this face serum it is very effective! I was recommended this by my aunt and she was right when she said it worked well! It was a great price and exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend this product! I can't wait to buy more!
Kristin D.
Bryan
Light on the skin. Easy pump and packaging. Quality material and live these products. Have tried many products and a fan of them all. Pricey but worth the cost for great results! Serum goes on smooth and even.
angela y.
This is the best product ever. A little goes a loooong way and makes your skin look flawless with or without makeup. Definitely every woman should splurge on this product! !
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Love this! I felt instant results after using it every night. My skin felt brighter, less texture, and more hydrated! And all while my acne was being reduced.
Mary G.
Charlotte, NC
This serum is a godsend! I love all of Kate Summerville products! Can only say great things about her line! Love this stuff!!
Yasmina C.
Iv noticed a huge difference in my skin in the last few months! The vibrancy of it the elasticity! It's gentle on my skin and hasent caused any odd reactions. I highly recommend this product and I'd buy it again!