BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville Somerville 360 Tanning Towelettes-2 ct. (0.5 oz.) Kate Somerville Somerville360 Tanning Towelettes - 2 ct. How do you get sun without the screen? It's easy to get a gorgeous glow with just a simple swipe. Somerville360 Body Tanning Towelettes offer an incredible sun-kissed look that doesn't require SPF. With a quick and easy application that prevents uneven tone or streaking, it's the best way to get a healthy-looking tan. Best of all, because this advanced formula works with your skin's own proteins, it gradually darkens to an ultra-natural, complementary color every time. Non-toxic, paraben-free DHA is a safe coloring agent that reacts with the skin's amino acids to darken in a way that complements natural skin tones A special formula was created to dry within seconds to ensure that clothing, sheets and towels won't get stained Tea tree extracts help keep skin clean and clear while calming cucumber soothes and refreshes Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Each box of Somerville360 Tanning Towelettes contains 16 towelettes. For Best Effect: Use as needed, morning or evening, to maintain a terrific tan. Remove towelette from its package and unfold. Using circular motions, swipe on to clean, dry skin. Wash palms immediately. see more...

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
These are great when you need a little glow on the go! They don't smell bad which is a plus and they deliver a fairly even tan. The only issue is that I didn't feel the wipe had quite enough to cover my whole body, and I'm not a very large person. I wished the cloth was more saturated. Otherwise perfect!
Padao Y.
Padao Y.
Saint Paul
Made my face feels fresh and clean. I would recommend this product to my friends and family because this product does truly work like a magic. I forgot to mention that it makes my make looks skinny which I like it because it lets me know that there's nothing on my face.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Logan, OH
Absolutely love this product! This is something I will definitely repurchase, it is very effective and looks nice too! I am very impressed with this product, I picked it up at Sephora and yes I will be repurchasing!
Mb
Mb
ORANGE, stick to St Tropez. There wasn't enough product in one sheet for full body application, had to use 2. Overall not worth it
mary m.
mary m.
Cullman
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Kirkland, QC
First time using a self tanner and it was really simple! It's a pretty large towelette and it covered my whole body evenly. I wasn't the biggest fan of the smell, but the colour was very natural, no orange undertones and it also didn't get splotchy on my wrists/ elbows/ ankles. It lasted a little more than a week (I exfoliated a week after my initial application, then noticed it disappeared a few days later). Great results from the sample so last week I purchased the box that comes with 8 towelettes. Now just waiting for a perfect day to do it again!!