BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A unique formula that conditions and moisturizes skin for a longer lasting, sun-kissed tan. Stay gorgeous, golden, and glowing with a unique formula that conditions and moisturizes skin for a longer lasting tan. A specialized peptide and lipid complex hydrates skin to help maintain a sun-kissed look after using self-tanning products or sun exposure. Black snakeroot conditions, moisturizes, and soothes skin for after-sun recovery that prevents peeling and dryness. Rich natural oils and butters seal in hydration, making this essential formula a great year-round moisturizer to maximize and help prolong a healthy looking tan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kate T.
Kate T.
Buffalo
Is this scrub is completely amazing it's incredible it gives your face a full glow and smooth as a babies bottom. It was so sensational I got a visit sampler and immediately the next day went out and bought bought the full-size it's absolutely astonishing
Emily A.
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
I used to use this stuff a little while ago. It's great. A little pricy. But it's good brand, my best friend loves to use it everyday. I know allot of my others friends like to use it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paola c.
Paola c.
I think it is an excellent product. It is very easy to apply, and if you follow the directions you are not going to get any streaks. It is great because you don't have to struggle spraying something on the back of you legs or even your back!!
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Great stuff. Receieved it as a sample and I'd say its a very high quality facial product although a little bit pricey.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I find that this isn't too harsh, even for sensitive skin. It doesn't have a very strong fragrance which I perfer.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Perfect on the go tanning towelettes. Love carrying these on vacations for a quick pick me up.
Araseli G.
Araseli G.
Waco, TX
This is the best I always use this one a week to treat any acne that I might have leaves my skin very clean
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
Amazing product I love all her products. It's very smooth and works great for my skin.
jake s.
jake s.
Simplismente ameeeeeeeiiiiiiiii muito bom😍😍 pea mim esse app e o melhor..ñ e mentira😍👏ameei muito
Riyanti P.
Riyanti P.
Brampton , ON
Best glow. Good scent. Amazing. I love the product and would keep on buying it. High recommend for an easy glow.