BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Improve the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity around the eye area with +Retinol Firming Eye Cream by Kate Somerville. It reduces lines and wrinkles while hydrating, brightening instantly and minimizing the appearance of imperfections. Its unique gold applicator tip feels cool on contact and provides targeted application, bending to allow you to massage the product onto your skin. How to use: Use morning and night twice per day. Gently pat a small amount around the eye area. Brand: Kate Somerville. Style Name: Kate Somerville '+Retinol' Firming Eye Cream (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethyl Linoleate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Retinol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Bakuchiol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Adenosine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA

• What other products from Kate Somerville do you recommend ?1 Answers
  • How many times a week should I use this? I'm 28.1 Answers
  • How effective is this ? I'm always looking for a new eye cream!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Liesl G.
I received this in the Sephora favorites Beauty Sleep box which I purchased with my own money.  I will admit that a little bit of this product lasts for a long time, I've been using it almost every night for a month, though I think I'm almost out.  I really like the feel of this product, it doesn't bother my eyes and I do wear contacts.  The reason I give it three stars is that I have been noticing the fine lines under my eyes seem to be worse.  My under-eye is softer and I would say not as dark but man I don't remember having lines before and now they seem to have formed.  I did start trying a new under-eye setting powder so It could be the powder causing this but I don't use it every day (maybe 2 or 3 times a week) and the lines don't seem to be worse after using the powder.  I see a lot of good reviews for this product and I do like it for the most part so I would  recommend for others to try it but it just doesn't seem to be working for me.
🎀Amber N.
I could rave about this product all day! I had been having problems with my concealer settling in the fine-lines under my eyes and wanted to find a product that could minimize those lines as much as possible. This is it!!! My holy grail! After about a week or two I was shocked at the difference! My lines were almost gone! My makeup was once again smooth and flawless under my eyes. I have told everyone about this and have already repurchased. It’s definitely on the pricier side but 100% worth every penny!! Thank you for this miracle product!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I really wanted to love this eye cream but it seems to be too harsh for me. It tingles when applied but then starts to burn. It’s caused my under eye area to become very sensitive and burn. It’s sore to the touch. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and I see no difference at all. I also don’t see any improvement with dark circles. I’m thinking about cutting down to using it less and maybe that will help with the burning!
Lindsey V.
I have seen a noticable difference in fine lines around my eye area after using this product. I'm in my mid twenties, so it's not a huge concern for me yet, however I recommend this product to anyone trying to battle the aging process. It didn't cause any irritation to my eye area, so I think it would be fine for sensitive skin.
Liz D.
Such a great formula they used. I tried a sample from a local Sephora. You definitely “feel” the product working. I feel like it gives instant gratification. I like the feeling, but I’d imagine it’s too harsh for some people’s sensitive skin so my only suggestion is make a gentle version as well. It just may not have the same effects?
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I got a deluxe sample of this product and I liked it, but I can't really say that it did anything for me. I don't think the small sample was enough for me to assess whether this works on me or not so I might consider buying a larger size. However, another product that I would prefer to buy before this one was the "Kate somerville wrinkle warrior eye gel." I liked that one better. As to this product, in the short time I used it, I didn't see any changes in my fine lines or dark circles, but no adverse results either: no dryness or irritation.
Scarlet W.
This is the best eye cream I've ever used! I've been using it for 5 months now and my under eye lines are VASTLY improved! I'm 32 and have chronic allergies so I'm always rubbing my itchy eyes which causes lines to develop over the years. This stuff is LIQUID GOLD. No lie! It's worth every penny!!!
Norika M.
Los Angeles
I like this eye cream especially because it’s unique tip that helps the eye cream goes on smoothly and the coldness felt good.
Because it’s retinol ingredient that I have to be very careful to only use it at night and also have to make sure I use enough SPF the next day which I don’t use it everyday. It’s light enough to use it everyday though. :)
Mital P.
I didn’t see much difference in my under eye area with this. I did like that it didn’t make the skin dry or cracked l. It was moisturizing. However the gold tip would often discolor due to the product and ended up turning black which made me not want to use it. Also it’s pricey.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love this stuff! I like it because it’s really cooling on my eyelids and helps me get rid of bags underneath my eyes. It doesn’t work right right away it takes time and a couple uses but I think that’s any under eye cream.
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
How many times a week should I use this? I'm 28.
Kimberly O.
I usually apply my eye creams in the morning before I start off with makeup, will this cream work for the morning or is this more of a night cream? Thick consistency?
Abie W.
I been looking for something that will firm up small lines under my eyes, I've read reviews stating this was good, has any one used this? Does it firm the under eye skin?
Stephanie C.
How effective is this ? I'm always looking for a new eye cream!