BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Improve the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity around the eye area with +Retinol Firming Eye Cream by Kate Somerville. It reduces lines and wrinkles while hydrating, brightening instantly and minimizing the appearance of imperfections. Its unique gold applicator tip feels cool on contact and provides targeted application, bending to allow you to massage the product onto your skin. How to use: Use morning and night twice per day. Gently pat a small amount around the eye area. Brand: Kate Somerville. Style Name: Kate Somerville '+Retinol' Firming Eye Cream (Nordstrom Exclusive). Style Number: 5200712.

• What other products from Kate Somerville do you recommend ?1 Answers
  • How many times a week should I use this? I'm 28.1 Answers
  • How effective is this ? I'm always looking for a new eye cream!1 Answers
Ivonne C.
Lexington
I got a deluxe sample of this product and I liked it, but I can't really say that it did anything for me. I don't think the small sample was enough for me to assess whether this works on me or not so I might consider buying a larger size. However, another product that I would prefer to buy before this one was the "Kate somerville wrinkle warrior eye gel." I liked that one better. As to this product, in the short time I used it, I didn't see any changes in my fine lines or dark circles, but no adverse results either: no dryness or irritation.
Angela I.
This beats my origins eye cream. I love this so much. I use it with the Sunday Riley night serum and I love it. I love how this under eye does feel heavy or super over the top hydrating. It’s just right. For me.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and I swear this got rid of them so quick- and I was only using the sample, so I am def gonna re-buy this. It's honesty amazing! I work at a sephora and reccoment this to all my clients!
Elisa T.
This actually felt a bit tingly at first which makes me nervous with an eye cream but I️ really felt like it helped plump up my eye area and my skin still felt smooth the next morning. It says use an and pm but I️ try not to combine retinol with other actives so I️ have just used it in the pm and when other actives aren’t part of my regime for the evening.
Kelly P.
Littleton, CO
Really nice eye cream. I’m relatively new to eye creams (haven’t really needed them much, lucky me!), and I got this as a sample. I really like how well it absorbs, though I don’t have much to compare it to.
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Let me just tell you all! This product is amazing! The packaging is very simplistic yet elegant. The smell is a little strong, so I don’t really recommend for someone with sensitive skin since the Retinol is so high. But I love this product because you can also put it on the eye lids. 😍🙏🏻 Kate found a god send with this one!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This is one of my absolute favorite retinol eye treatments! I love the illuminating appearance and the unique cooling gold applicator tip that flexes and moves with the curves of your eye socket! You can see a difference with one use and with continued application you can actually help with future and present fine lines and wrinkles. It's non irritating easily absorbed! Despite the high price tag I feel as if its 100% worth the investment! This eye cream visibly brightens, firms and hydrates the eye area for a more youthful appearance without sensitivity to retinol. This is suitable for all skin types and has 4.5 out of 5 stars and 34 reviews. The unique cooling gold applicator tip is great to help depuff and soothe the under eye while massaging in the cream. Can be used day and night. You get .50 oz for $85 but it delivers noticable results in my experience. This can be used under makeup however I mostly use this at night. I love this anti aging eye cream with retinol because it is silky, weightless and works instantly and long term. Its formulated bioretinols that mimic the effects of retinol but with less sensitivity for your delicate eye area. I really appreciate the squeeze tube packaging and the applicator tip. I fully believe this is worth the investment.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Rebecca C.
Saraland, Al
I really love the cooling applicator head which feels like a cool massage when applying. The product does feel moisturizing but I haven’t noticed any real improvement in dark circles or puffiness.
Amy C.
Wow this stuff is pretty amazing! I received a deluxe sample of this and thought what the heck, I've got a little bit of sagginess starting to show up on one eye lid and some small wrinkles popping up under both eyes so let's give this a whirl.
For a deluxe sample this lasted me a long time! (So I feel that I used it long enough to give a honest review) A little bit goes a long way with this product which is nice considering the price. In the two plus months of using this the sagginess on the one eye went away! Completely went away! The wrinkles didn't go away completely but they're considerably better and had I not run out I think they would've kept getting better.
I totally recommend this product for preventive and corrective measures for all ages. I will be purchasing the full size product! Kate Somerville '+Retinol' Firming Eye Cream
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
How many times a week should I use this? I'm 28.
Kimberly O.
I usually apply my eye creams in the morning before I start off with makeup, will this cream work for the morning or is this more of a night cream? Thick consistency?
Abie W.
I been looking for something that will firm up small lines under my eyes, I've read reviews stating this was good, has any one used this? Does it firm the under eye skin?
Stephanie C.
How effective is this ? I'm always looking for a new eye cream!