BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Improve the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity around the eye area with +Retinol Firming Eye Cream by Kate Somerville. It reduces lines and wrinkles while hydrating, brightening instantly and minimizing the appearance of imperfections. Its unique gold applicator tip feels cool on contact and provides targeted application, bending to allow you to massage the product onto your skin. How to use: Use morning and night twice per day. Gently pat a small amount around the eye area. Brand: Kate Somerville. Style Name: Kate Somerville '+Retinol' Firming Eye Cream (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethyl Linoleate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Retinol, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Bakuchiol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Adenosine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA

• What other products from Kate Somerville do you recommend ?1 Answers
  • How many times a week should I use this? I'm 28.1 Answers
  • How effective is this ? I'm always looking for a new eye ...1 Answers
Liesl G.
I received this in the Sephora favorites Beauty Sleep box which I purchased with my own money.  I will admit that a little bit of this product lasts for a long time, I've been using it almost every night for a month, though I think I'm almost out.  I really like the feel of this product, it doesn't bother my eyes and I do wear contacts.  The reason I give it three stars is that I have been noticing the fine lines under my eyes seem to be worse.  My under-eye is softer and I would say not as dark but man I don't remember having lines before and now they seem to have formed.  I did start trying a new under-eye setting powder so It could be the powder causing this but I don't use it every day (maybe 2 or 3 times a week) and the lines don't seem to be worse after using the powder.  I see a lot of good reviews for this product and I do like it for the most part so I would  recommend for others to try it but it just doesn't seem to be working for me.
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
Unfortunately the actual product is amazing. It’s not for the faint of heart. If Retinol products are not tolerated on your skin - this is a no. However, if you can tolerate this - it’s amazing. I LOVED this product. A month into use, I started noticing my eyes swelling shut every morning. At first, I didn’t think it was the eye cream, as I had been using it for a month with no issues. Upon closer examination, what I though was dried up product on the applicator - was actually RUST. I reached out to the team at KS and they are aware and are looking for a solution. My reaction to smearing rust around my eyes was painful and severe. Warning to all : wait until they figure out the applicator issue, and design a rust-proof, galvanized applicator.
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
I got a deluxe sample of this product and I liked it, but I can't really say that it did anything for me. I don't think the small sample was enough for me to assess whether this works on me or not so I might consider buying a larger size. However, another product that I would prefer to buy before this one was the "Kate somerville wrinkle warrior eye gel." I liked that one better. As to this product, in the short time I used it, I didn't see any changes in my fine lines or dark circles, but no adverse results either: no dryness or irritation.
🎀Amber N.
I could rave about this product all day! I had been having problems with my concealer settling in the fine-lines under my eyes and wanted to find a product that could minimize those lines as much as possible. This is it!!! My holy grail! After about a week or two I was shocked at the difference! My lines were almost gone! My makeup was once again smooth and flawless under my eyes. I have told everyone about this and have already repurchased. It’s definitely on the pricier side but 100% worth every penny!! Thank you for this miracle product!
Ali R.
This eye cream is great. It has a retinol, but it doesn’t sting and it’s not harsh. This is a thinner formula, and a little goes a long way. Definitely on the pricier side, but I like it a lot more than comparable luxury eye creams.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love this stuff! I like it because it’s really cooling on my eyelids and helps me get rid of bags underneath my eyes. It doesn’t work right right away it takes time and a couple uses but I think that’s any under eye cream.
Elisa T.
This actually felt a bit tingly at first which makes me nervous with an eye cream but I️ really felt like it helped plump up my eye area and my skin still felt smooth the next morning. It says use an and pm but I️ try not to combine retinol with other actives so I️ have just used it in the pm and when other actives aren’t part of my regime for the evening.
kelsi r.
Never saw much results with this eye cream. Had high expectations but it never seemed to even moisturize under the eye. It is pricey so that’s why it’s not worth the purchase, will unfortunately be returning if they allow me because I’ve tried to love it for about 3 weeks now but I just can’t for the price 😭
Scarlet W.
This is the best eye cream I've ever used! I've been using it for 5 months now and my under eye lines are VASTLY improved! I'm 32 and have chronic allergies so I'm always rubbing my itchy eyes which causes lines to develop over the years. This stuff is LIQUID GOLD. No lie! It's worth every penny!!!
Norika M.
Los Angeles
I like this eye cream especially because it’s unique tip that helps the eye cream goes on smoothly and the coldness felt good.
Because it’s retinol ingredient that I have to be very careful to only use it at night and also have to make sure I use enough SPF the next day which I don’t use it everyday. It’s light enough to use it everyday though. :)
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
How many times a week should I use this? I'm 28.
Kimberly O.
I usually apply my eye creams in the morning before I start off with makeup, will this cream work for the morning or is this more of a night cream? Thick consistency?
Abie W.
I been looking for something that will firm up small lines under my eyes, I've read reviews stating this was good, has any one used this? Does it firm the under eye skin?
Stephanie C.
How effective is this ? I'm always looking for a new eye cream!