BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Improve the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity around the eye area with +Retinol Firming Eye Cream by Kate Somerville. It reduces lines and wrinkles while hydrating, brightening instantly and minimizing the appearance of imperfections. Its unique gold applicator tip feels cool on contact and provides targeted application, bending to allow you to massage the product onto your skin. How to use: Use morning and night twice per day. Gently pat a small amount around the eye area. Brand: Kate Somerville. Style Name: Kate Somerville '+Retinol' Firming Eye Cream (Nordstrom Exclusive). Style Number: 5200712.

• What other products from Kate Somerville do you recommend ?1 Answers
  • How many times a week should I use this? I'm 28.1 Answers
  • How effective is this ? I'm always looking for a new eye cream!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
This is one of eye cream that didn't make milia around my eyes and didn't accentuate the fine lines under my eyes. It's a very light weight cream that I wasn't sure at first. I purchase another one after keep using it for about one month. I loved it!!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Love this cream. Swear I can see the difference. I love Kate Somerville products in general but this one is especially impressive and worth the price.
Janina B.
Janina B.
New London, CT
Love Kate Sommerville! Her retinol products are amazing and I love this eye cream. No tugging around delicate tissue.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This is one of my absolute favorite retinol eye treatments! I love the illuminating appearance and the unique cooling gold applicator tip that flexes and moves with the curves of your eye socket! You can see a difference with one use and with continued application you can actually help with future and present fine lines and wrinkles. It's non irritating easily absorbed! Despite the high price tag I feel as if its 100% worth the investment! This eye cream visibly brightens, firms and hydrates the eye area for a more youthful appearance without sensitivity to retinol. This is suitable for all skin types and has 4.5 out of 5 stars and 34 reviews. The unique cooling gold applicator tip is great to help depuff and soothe the under eye while massaging in the cream. Can be used day and night. You get .50 oz for $85 but it delivers noticable results in my experience. This can be used under makeup however I mostly use this at night. I love this anti aging eye cream with retinol because it is silky, weightless and works instantly and long term. Its formulated bioretinols that mimic the effects of retinol but with less sensitivity for your delicate eye area. I really appreciate the squeeze tube packaging and the applicator tip. I fully believe this is worth the investment.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Wow this stuff is pretty amazing! I received a deluxe sample of this and thought what the heck, I've got a little bit of sagginess starting to show up on one eye lid and some small wrinkles popping up under both eyes so let's give this a whirl.
For a deluxe sample this lasted me a long time! (So I feel that I used it long enough to give a honest review) A little bit goes a long way with this product which is nice considering the price. In the two plus months of using this the sagginess on the one eye went away! Completely went away! The wrinkles didn't go away completely but they're considerably better and had I not run out I think they would've kept getting better.
I totally recommend this product for preventive and corrective measures for all ages. I will be purchasing the full size product! Kate Somerville '+Retinol' Firming Eye Cream
Betsy P.
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I picked up this Kate Somerville product at Nordstrom because I noticed that its claims included a combination of retinol(s) and some lifting properties for the Eye area. I'm currently using a 2% Retinol treatment every other night, and decided to use this on my "off" nights. The applicator was nice, but I noticed right away that the feel of this cream was not like other eye creams I've used. When an eye cream is too heavy, it can make my sensitive skin irritated or even break out. Unfortunately, this cream did irritate my under-eye area, so I discontinued use and passed it along to a friend who says her skin is iron clad, lol.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
This says Nordstrom exclusive but I got mine at Sephora so not too sure about that, BUT this stuff is awesome. Usually retinol is drying and I would say my under eyes were drier than normal while using this, but they were next flaky and my makeup still sat well. Plus, the results were well worth it. My under eye circles literally all but disappeared and my eye area looked brighter and younger within a couple uses. This is a pricey product but one I totally think is worth every penny and would not hesitate to rebuy. Also, a little goes a long way so you get a lot of bang for your buck.
JACKIE M.
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a few of these Kate Somerville +Retinol Firming Eye Cream samples at a local department store and they worked well. I got two uses out of each sample for day and night, I had enough to last me around 4 or 5 days, and definitely started to notice a difference around my eyes on day 3. The lines around my eyes seem to fade away and was happy with the results. I didn't buy the full size bottle because it's to expensive for me, I've used other products that gave me the same results for half the price of this.
morgan p.
morgan p.
got a sample size of this when a rep was in sephora one day and it's lasted me 6 months so far. the tiniest drop goes a long way and it literally works ya'll. i'm usually pretty suspicious of eye creams because i think they're generally a buncha bogus just trying to trick aging young ladies and women into feeling like your skin is going to start sagging off your face if you don't buy expensive firming creams, but this one truly tightened the skin under my eyes and filled in the fine lines i didn't even think i had before. (eye)'m a believer now i guess...see what i did there?
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
This product is my favorite eye product for daytime use under makeup. It immediately removes dark circles and plumps the eye area for smooth makeup application. It seems expensive, but only a tiny amount of product is needed. One bottle lasts at least 6 months for me (using only in the morning). It is not as hydrating as a cream, so I sometimes add on a drop of facial oil under my eyes before applying concealer.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
How effective is this ? I'm always looking for a new eye cream!
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Redondo Beach, CA
How many times a week should I use this? I'm 28.
Abie W.
Abie W.
I been looking for something that will firm up small lines under my eyes, I've read reviews stating this was good, has any one used this? Does it firm the under eye skin?
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
I usually apply my eye creams in the morning before I start off with makeup, will this cream work for the morning or is this more of a night cream? Thick consistency?