Kate Somerville RetAsphere(TM) Micro Peel

by Kate Somerville

An innovative, leave-on micro peel that transforms skin overnight. Transform your skin while you sleep for a dramatically softer, smoother, younger-looking complexion. Formulated with the RetAsphere Smart Release™ Carrier System, this innovative, leave-on micro peel gently infuses skin with pure retinol to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A groundbreaking combination of 10 percent glycolic acid and lactose helps resurface skin to a smooth, soft texture. The result: visibly reduced wrinkles and pores, reduced appearance of discoloration and dark spots, and skin that appears softer and smoother by morning. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent clinical study after just 1 use: - 100% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin elasticity and firmness In an independent clinical study after 4 weeks of use: - 84% of women showed significant improvement in the appearance of skin texture and smoothness - 78% of women showed significant improvement in the appearance of

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Lactose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Arbutin, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Plankton Extract, Opuntia Ficus-indica (Napol Cactus) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Ceramide-3, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopulegol, Glycine (Soybean) Soja Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Adenosine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

skin luminosity

Kate Somerville RetAsphere(TM) Micro Peel Has anyone noticed a difference in fine lines/wrinkles with this products?
Has anyone with dry skin given this a go? [product:kate-somerville-retasphere(tm)-micro-peel]
Neeed to try this please
Start your review of Kate Somerville RetAsphere(TM) Micro Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Nikki G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wow. This stuff is great. It really went to work on my face overnight, causing it to peel and leaving me with a fresh, yet still hydrated face in the morning.  The little bits of skin and product peeling can get a tiny touch messy if you touch your face, so it's best to just leave it alone and let the product do its thing, One note: the price tag is a bit hefty, so I personally wait until a sale to repurchase -- but I absolutely will.
Jennifer S.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I have a lot of textural issues on my face from acne scaring, and Kate Somerville's RetAsphere Micro Peel has definitely helped to improve these!
Jen F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Kate Somerville RetAsphere(TM) Micro Peel uploaded by Jen F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this every other night for the last three weeks. I have fair to light sun-damaged skin and not it’s burning and a little irritated so I’m going to try to continue using it like every 3-4 days. It has definitely made my skin peel. I used an exfoliater the morning after using it a few times and so much dead skin came off! I’m looking forward to seeing if it dulls my fine lines. The smell is a little off putting but fades away and it’s pricey but I think it’s working. I’m 41 and I think it’s made my skin look brighter and softer.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Let me start off by saying that my skin is VERY used to actives, but this one I felt was stronger than most out there....no wonder it's not recommended for nightly use. Even with my skin, I would only use this once or twice a week, if that. But it definitely made my skin really smooth and even toned the next morning so I will definitely be buying again.
Ashley B.
Goddard, KS
The first time I used this product, I was floored. I absolutely loved it. It goes on silky smooth and extremely light and doesn't feel the slightest bit drying which is something I fear with retinol products. This product is a very low-grade retinol, but none-the-less after using, my skin glows, and appears more healthy and hydrated. I personally am able to use it every evening, but about once a week I skip it. I'm hoping with time it helps with my skins texture but I do have to say since using it, my pore's are less inflamed and swollen, and seem to appear smaller and smoothr which I LOVE! I most likely will repurchase! (The price IS a little steep, in my opinion.)
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Kate Somerville RetAsphere(TM) Micro Peel uploaded by marci S.
Kate Somerville RetAsphere(TM) Micro Peel uploaded by marci S.
I bought this from the KS website. Marked down from $90 to $55. I actually love it. You are supposed to use it after cleansing and toning. I have used it 4 times since buying it earlier this month and i love how it feels on my face. It smells like melted crayons. I use three pumps and it covers my entire face. I wake up with super soft skin, my pores seem smaller and my texture seems more even and face is glowing when i wake up. Theres no burn whatsoever but there is an ever so slight tingle, almost like a minty type of tingle. The only gripe i have is the packaging content. The tube came half full and i have read other complaints saying the exact same thing. After 4 uses it seems as if im at the end of the tube and for $90, KS can surely do better with quantity at that price.
kim W.
Springfield, OH
Love this product! I use it almost every day. It peels the dry dead skin off. This changed the texture of my face with in a few days of use. I like that I can cut the end off the tube to use all the product because it is a little pricey
Christina C.
Lake Orion
I have some acne scarring in this really helped clear it up and push that new skin forward!!
Sharlene W.
Danvers, MA
This is an amazing product and has done wonders for my skin. I was hesitant to purchase at the $90 price tag but I couldn't be more happy that I did. My pores are visibly smaller, skin tone more even, and is the only skincare product I've noticed visible results aside from Estée Lauder night repair. It's important to know you don't see the best results of this product right away. It goes beyond the first layer of skin and regenerates healthier skin over time. The product also lasts a long time because it requires very little product at application. I swear by this product!
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I swear by this product. It's an easy peeing get type that I apply after face wash at night. I simply apply an even layer onto my face and sleep with it. It makes my skin so soft in the morning. I use it once or twice a week to improve the texture of my skin. It's better and easier than any other exfoliator or peels.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen F.
Saint Cloud, FL
il y a un an
marci S. il y a 7 mois
It most definetly is a product for fine lines and wrinkles. It makes my fine lines and texture fade and my skin feels baby smooth when i wake up. I am 47 and this is one of my favorite products for nightly use to combat fine lines and texture.