BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A rich two-in-one night cream designed to gently infuse the skin with pure Retinol to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, and even out skin texture and tone. The RetAsphere Smart Release™ Carrier System protects pure Retinol in a lipid shell that melts evenly into the skin, helping prevent irritation and dryness. By penetrating deep into the epidermis, this patented, time-release technology helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves the skin looking and feeling smoother and firmer. Seaweed Extract, with bio-derived Hyaluronic Acid, locks in moisture for sustained hydration, keeping the complexion healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:In an independent clinical instrumental study: In two weeks: - 70% of women experienced a statistically significant smoothing of wrinkles In four weeks: - 96% of women showed a significant increase in elasticity and firmness - 90% of women showed an increase in moisture

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-40 Stearate,Tocopheryl Acetate,  PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate-13, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, Polyisobutene, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Cyperus Esculentus Tuber Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract , Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract , Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Ceramide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool

• Where can I find this product?2 Answers
  • Can this be used with other products at night or only alo...1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
A great retinol if you're just starting with retinol and don't want one that will irritate your skin. Not as strong or potent as PTR but I definitely noticed a difference in my skin on nights I didn't use this. I love using a retinol and I find it essential for my skincare needs. I prefer mine in a serum as opposed to a cream though, so I probably won't repurchase this one. Though I liked it.
Nicolette J.
I️ have been using Retasphere for a few weeks and I️ have noticed my skin looks and feels much smoother. I use this about 3x a week, after washing my face and letting it dry, I️ pat in one pump. After 20-30 minutes I️ use a bit of coconut oil and in the morning my skin is so soft! I️ have yet to see any results on fine lines, but I️ know that will take a bit longer to find out!
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
One of my all time favorite retinol infused night creams. This will help with everything your looking to fix wrinkles, acne, scarring you name it this has fixed my skin I used up 2 whole tubes and highly recommend for sensitive clients
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This is an overnight firming product that has your skin glowing the next morning after you have had it on overnight. I was a first time user but because it's easy to use and easy to wash off I would absolutely buy again!
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
Holy mother of all that is awesome! This stuff is AMAZING. Wrinkles, blemishes, skin tone, blackheads... ALL IMPROVED literally overnight. I noticed marked improvement each day for about the first week and then it kind of evened out... However, my skin still looks better and better every few days. It's not as drastic as it was at first because, well, the overall quality is just so much better. But man oh man. I'll never be able to go without this stuff now!!! I'm in love!
A T.
I really like this product, I tend to target specific areas when I use it and I use her toner as well, but in the morning I can see a difference. I have a good size wrinkle next to my mouth from biting my lip, it's much softer since I started using this. I don't use it every night but about every other, and one pump it totally enough for all over! 4 starts only because it's a little expensive!
Jessica B.
This is a great skin care product, with retinol. I love to use this at night. This product really gives great results.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I think it os amazing my mother has it and actually switch. It out from one of her other brands so it must work ;)
Evelyn D.
This is one of my favriote face cleaner product. Love it so much. Everyone should get it
Shannon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
My aunt use this so me & my cousin started make my skin look beautiful & soft
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Where can I find this product?
Cassie G.
Xenia, OH
Can this be used with other products at night or only alone??

back