Kate Somerville  Replenishing Toner

Kate Somerville Replenishing Toner

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate SomervilleKateceuticals Replenishing TonerDetailsKate Sommerville's powerful multi-action treatment toner contains anti-aging actives combined with moisturizing ingredients to hydrate and replenish skin, even out skin tone, diminish the appearance of fine lines, and improve the look of skin firmness-without drying or depleting natural oils. An indispensable step in your daily regimen, this toner goes above and beyond by helping prepare skin, maximizing the benefits of the serums and moisturizers that follow, and restoring radiance. Hyaluronic Complex provides a volumizing effect that helps diminish the appearance of fine lines.A synergistic complex that includes Bamboo Silica and Pea Extract helps boost the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid helping make skin appear firmer, while making deeper wrinkles less visible. Triple Action Peptide rejuvenates skin, moisturizes, and helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Botanical Extracts help even skin tone and improve overall complexion. Soy Lipid Matrix provides moisturization and skin firming benefits. Usage: AM and PM. Use twice a day. Apply a small amount to cotton ball and gently smooth over clean, dry face and neck. Designer About Kate Somerville: Skincare expert Kate Somerville partnered with top dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons as she pioneered the field of medi-spas. The respected skincare consultant to many of Hollywood's most recognizable faces is dedicated to research and development, and the Kate Somerville skincare collection features the same advanced products used in her West Hollywood clinic, designed for in-home use.

Kate Somerville  Replenishing Toner
Kate Somerville Replenishing Toner
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
This smells very very pleasant and after using it consistently for a while i can definitely see that my pores are a bit smaller and my skin is a lost softer than it used it. But for the price, it's a little disappointing. I'm gonna stop using it and see if my skin reacts in a bad way and then I might repurchase it again, but it's definitely not a staple in my skincare routine.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
This toner is suuuper nice. My skin is left looking amazing and my pores are close to nonexistent when I use this toner. A bit on the very pricey side but for its hype it does keep up.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Taylor L.
Arizona, Buckeye
I love this product so much a friend ad it and recommended it to me and i fell in love with it at first sight and touch . lol. This stuff works miracles on the face in general i makes my face feel so smooth and fresh after wards i would buy this again and again
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
This is a really great product that delivers exactly what you'd expect from the Kate Somerville brand. There is a decent amount of product for the price and with the quality of the ingredients I can stretch the bottle out over 6 months so far!
APRIL D.
Aldie, VA
This is a wonderful toner. Great for all skin types. My skin is oily/dry. Combo skin and it worked for me. I am also sensitive to products. I had no bad reactions. The price is a little high but it is worth it for your skin! Highly recommended!
Alexys A.
Scottsdale
Love this and all Kate Somerville products. Very gentle toner that removes all left over makeup. Met all my expectations. Repeat user!
Montania G.
Lawndale
Quit amazing. Extremely easy application. Quite useful. It met all of my expectations. Very useful. Nice
Tongi T.
mexico city mx
I havnt try this product but my cousin has and she looks great no redness she had red skin like burnt and had like white patches with red and now it looks like she has nothing.. i really want try this product..
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much