BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A dramatically moisturizing and calming treatment that leaves skin soft and smooth. Achieve instant hydration and suppleness with this soothing mask, ideal for sunburned, irritated, or reddened skin. Allantoin and panthenol quench the complexion and improve moisture retention. The Advanced Moisture Complex, powered by hyaluronic acid, pulls moisture deep into the skin cells, helping to soften and plump. Cucumber and willowherb extracts reduce redness and sensitivity, restore healthy tone, and impart a luminous glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Kristy L.
This product is great when your skin is really dry and you need quick hydration I wasn’t crazy about the moisturizing properties of this facemask but it’s good to use when your face is dry and I still have some left that I continue to use
Tiffany S.
Rancho Santa Margarita
I can't say enough wonderful things about this skincare line. I breakout easily and have sensitive skin. Using it has literally changed my life. It is kinda spendy but worth the splurge! I'm so sad they quit making the cc cream!
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
I normally don't do hydrating mask because I have really oily t zones and I normally avoid using hydrating mask. This however didn't give me the oily skin nightmare. It absorbs really well to the skin and I love how it looks after I wash them away after 20 minutes. Definitely a must have mask before a date. Make up applies better after the mask "treat" .
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
I like the smell of this product. It was light and fresh and not overpowering. It also hydrated my skin. And my skin definitely needs it as it is very dry. I sometimes get flaky patches and this keeps them hydrated and helps to keep them from reoccurring.
Allina H.
Seattle
Even thoughts product is expensive i would definitely repurchase because i can see a difference in my skin within days of using this mask. During the summer my skin gets super dry and this mask definitely does the trick. Would recommend to anyone
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
I loved how hydrating this product was. It was my first time trying it and I really like it a lot. It definitely met my expectations and all of Kate's products have beautiful packaging. I'll definitely be buying again!
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
My skin is seriously a desert! This saves my life especially in harsh winters and summer!! Summer is the worse but this comes to my rescue every single time, it's so amazing and wouldn't recommend any other product!!
Tenikka S.
Hackberry, LA
I absolutely love this product! It cleared my face up within a week and had my skin looking amazing! I have cystic acne and really mood skin! I am so head over hills for this product I highly recommend any thing by this brand
Jessica D.
Pontiac, MI
I do like this mask. It leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed.I think it has perfect poo packaging, easy to squeeze the perfect amount into your hand. Its very gentle on the skin and did not make me break out. I would buy this again. And also recommend to others.
Haley H.
Round Rock , TX
I used this mask in the winter because my skin got all dry and flakey. It really helped! You have to use it a few times to see long lasting results.