BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A moisture-locking treatment that delivers a luminous glow. Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum is a red-carpet favorite and an essential step towards Kate's signature radiance. Ideal for normal-to-dry skin types, this wondrously effective treatment moisturizes skin and protects against photoaging, regenerating tissue to promote firmness and elasticity. Skin is left looking youthful, healthy, and fresh. This advanced formula harnesses the power of HSC complex to help cells retain moisture, delivering spa-quality results.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water/Aqua/Eau, Retinol, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol

Nicole P.
Draper, UT
Ok Kate Somerville, you've got me hooked. I am convinced I have the most dry skin on the planet. I have tried a million products over the years to try to bring some moisture to my skin. I was always hesitant to buy Kate because of the price but with skin care you really get what you pay for. This product hydrated my skin like no other product I have tried before. I can smile without feeling like i'm going to rip my skin! Its an amazing product and I will continue to buy.
Brandi S.
Everything you read about this product in terms of how it makes your skin soft and smooth looking is absolutely true. I'm a product junkie and have tried many facial products that claim to be the go to product to the stars and this one definitely helps me understand why. I love the way it makes my face feel after use and also, a little of the product goes a long way. No need for a full pump per use for both face and neck.
Heather W.
Reading, PA
This stuff made my skin look amazing, but the price made my bank book look BAD!  I love Kate Somerville products, but could never afford to have them all the time.  I'll stick to my special occasions and suffer through with my regular beauty stuff for now!
Basak B.
Good hydration but not great. I will probably not repurchase since I am still hunting for a more moisturizing serum. It helps with my dehydration but is not as effective as some other serums I have recently tested. i will gladly finish my current bottle though.
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
I really like this serum as an extra level of moisture for my skin. Where I’m oily, I’m OILY and where I’m dry I’m like the desert. I think this gives my skin a great balance after cleansing and after serum but before my goats milk cream (also kate somerville).
Julie M.
Love, love, love this serum! It’s easily absorbed and a little goes along way. It makes my skin feel soooo good! It’s a little pricey, but as I’ve said a little goes a long way, and the benefits are worth every penny.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
So amazing! Feels super smooth and silky when you first or it on. My skin feels so hydrated after using it. A little pricy but totally worth it. I recommend everyone try it, even people with oily skin!
Emily G.
Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum is the best serum on the market! I have only used one bottle and couldn't believe how quickly my skin changed. I am a big fan of all Kate Somerville products and it is no surprise she has a cult like following for her products!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I KNOWS. YOUR PRODUCT ARE #1 ON THE MARKET AND #1 IN MY HOUSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT.
Angelica S.
Crown Point, IN
I am completely obsessed with this product! I have seen my skin do a completely 360 after only a few days of us using this! I am now 31 years old and really needed an anti aging product! I highly recommend this one!