BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A quick-absorbing, oil free formula that delivers powerful UV protection. Kate Somerville Protect SPF 55 Serum Sunscreen is a mild, water-resistant complex that harnesses cutting-edge technology to provide broad-spectrum, UVA/UVB sun protection sans white residue, greasiness, or stickiness. This complexion care essential offers a rich dose of antioxidants for further protection against damage and premature aging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This formula is ideal for daily use and suits all skin types, including oily and problematic skin. see more...

Gielle K.
Gielle K.
This product is great! I know a lot of people have a problem with the price, but think about it: spf is what protects you from aging so you should invest in the best formula that you will use on a daily basis. This does the trick! It doesn't have a white cast, it was an incredibly moisturizing formula and it isn't greasy. Get a sample, my skin feels amazing using it. I sometimes mix it in with my foundation for an effortless look!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Great product to throw in your purse and be able to have with you at all times! It was super affordable and I have been really happy with this product. I was able to purchase online, and it comes in a tube that gives you the ability to have max control over the amount that you are using. I would recommend this product. I love Kate Somerville products.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I am so picky about sunscreen because I need my suncreen to be easily spreadable, no white cast and sit well under makeup. This one is great because it is really liquidy and lightweight which makes it so easy to apply and feels really good on the skin.
HK L.
HK L.
Kate Somerville is pricey but the products are great and worth it. This serum is non greasy at all and can used as a primer to foundation.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Coal city , IL
This is a great product I would love to use more of her products as well will purchase again
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
So expensive for facial sun screen. There is way cheaper options that work the same. No way.
Angel I.
Angel I.
This was very expensive and I did get a sample too and was not impressed because I have used other products that were better and cost less. It was priced high because of the Brand!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
I had a sample of this from sephora and it is WAY too expensive for what it is. There are far cheaper alternatives that do just as much in terms of sun protection and moisture. Skip it!
Oceanside, CA
Not impressed, the price is outrageous and you can get better products for a cheaper price
Emma B.
Emma B.
Guelph, ON
Love this product. Wish it were more natural but it protects me from the sun and hydrates my skin leaving it dewy and soft. Looks amazing under mineral makeup and acts as a great primer. Would recommend
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA
How good is this?
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?