We see that you are using Firefox. To get the best experience, please update your browser.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

• Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
  • Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
  • Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

After just 1 use*:

• 94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.
  • 97% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of pores.
  • 100% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactic Acid, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pectin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Alcohol Denat., Sorbic Acid, Cinnamal, Honey/Mel/Miel, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Eugenol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Bromelain, Papain, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Acetic Acid, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil

Shaina C.
N Cambria, PA
I've never been a huge fan of sunscreen products and typically use a primer a spray with my SPF in it, but Kate Somerville rarely lets me down and this is one cream SPF that doesn't cause my face to become super oily. Not something I'll use all year but definitely good for summer protection and skin care.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
I love all of Kate Somervilles products! This sunscreen was great and gave that little bit of protection needed! HOWEVER the price point on every product is a little steep! There are definitely some nicer products for a cheaper value! But if you are willing to splurge on skincare, this is it!
Julie W.
This is another product I have got in my Ipsy, it really opened my eyes to a great brand. Helps keep my skin moisturized and clean feeling. Would recommend to anyone, I’ve tried many of Kate Summerville products and have get to be disappointed.
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay....I know everyone raves about her products but for some reason they do not agree with my Uber sensitive skin. The fragrance, the thickness...I break out every time
Sriyashi S.
Love it! Smooth, protects, and nourishing all at the same time!!! I would recommend to anybody who is struggling with sun burns or discoloration. It's worth it!!!!
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Not really a fan of this. For the price, I can get a cheaper one so this is only 3 stars for me. I'm sorry. Maybe I should try other products in their line.
Teala W.
Occidental, CA
Received a sample of this. And it worked very well. I think it's a bit pricey but if you can afford I would really recommen it
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
a perfect sunscreen and that best for my face I love and I use it almost always I carry it with me in my wallet.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
For every day protection this sunscreen worked for me greatly as it did not just protect my skin from sun damage, but it did not disrupt my makeup. Also it did not leave a white cast as othes do and is not very thick either.
Paula F.
This product is by far the best acne product I ever tried, it's a little pricey but worth it every penny.
flor l.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Can anyone recommend this product