BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An antiaging hydrator for combination and oily skin. Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer tones and hydrates the skin while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The effects are both immediate and lasting—skin appears tightened and refined. A unique blend of ingredients helps to absorb excess oil, so you are left with a flawless, flaunt-worthy complexion. This advanced formula is infused with rich sea plant extracts that deliver collagen bolstering amino acids. It is a skin-perfecting must-have that is ideal for oily skin and gentle enough for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a moisturizer for oily skin. It's hard to keep a beat face when oil comes through midday. I was so happy to try Kate Somerville's oil free moisturizer. It's so smooth and feels amazing on the skin! It's light weight and not oily. I'm in love with the entire line! I can't say enough about this oil control line.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Greenville, SC
This moisturizer is so light on the skin. It never feels heavy or oily. I wake up and my skin always looks plumper with the texture more evened out. Living in the south it's hard to find a good moisturizer that doesn't sweat off and makeup will still stick to.
Halli S.
Halli S.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I apply it both day and night and my skin feels wonderful all the time. It sinks into the skin easily but maintains moisture. Although there might be more affordable option, i do really enjoy this moisturizer.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Newport News , Va
I love this product! My skin used to be super oily, but ever since I started using this product my skin hasn't been producing as much oil, and have helped my acne stay under control significantly. I would definitively recommend this product!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Honestly ok. Felt like it was a little heavy and didn't soak in as much as some other moisturizers. Love the packaging and that it's oil free. Not overly fragrant and keeps the moisture in. Recommend trying, just wasn't the one for me.
Xhana A.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I know this is so expensive but it's so worth the money. It hydrates my skin and my skin absorbs the product right away, and I'm left with soft and healthy skin. I recommend this to anyone that has combination skin or acne prone skin.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, high quality moisturizer! It's deeply hydrating without oils so it doesn't leave a greasy or heavy feel. I use it during the humid summer months but make sure to use an SPF since it is sunscreen free.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! I have very dry skin & have searched for a moisturizer for a long time. This is hydrating & I've seen a drastic difference in my skin texture. Leaves my skin silky smooth!
Jill G.
Jill G.
Most amazing thing ever! I have used so many moisturizers but nothing has done for my skin what this one does! Kate Somerville products rule my life!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice light weight moisturizer. Absorbs quickly and feels refreshing on your skin.
Grace A.
Grace A.
Longwood, FL
I have heard many wonderful things about this product from YouTube. And I'm always in the market for good face moisturizer, however, is it worth the high price? I wouldn't mind spending the extra money for skincare if it means I get to keep my youthful looks. Otherwise, I'll stick to my Costco sized jar of coconut oil.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily to combination skin and I love this moisturizer but I find it a bit drying in the colder months does anybody have a good recommendation for a moisturizer during those times?
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If there is another product that comes close to the feel of this moisturizer and is less expensive, please let me know.
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this as a sample. I have very acne prone skin. Start off dry and end the day with oily skin. Really wanting to fix this! I need some feedback, this is pricey and I need to know it's worth it!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Nashville, TN
Ive been debating trying this brand for a while now but I just can't get over the high price! Is it worth it? Or is there another moisturizer that's just as good but cheaper?