BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An antiaging hydrator for combination and oily skin. Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer tones and hydrates the skin while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The effects are both immediate and lasting—skin appears tightened and refined. A unique blend of ingredients helps to absorb excess oil, so you are left with a flawless, flaunt-worthy complexion. This advanced formula is infused with rich sea plant extracts that deliver collagen bolstering amino acids. It is a skin-perfecting must-have that is ideal for oily skin and gentle enough for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't realize I had oily skin in certain parts of my face until recently. I always thought I was dry, but I had been breaking out on my forehead and I never have acne there. I went back over all of my products trying to figure out why and I decided to change my moisturizer I'd lather on my face day and night because it had oil in it. I purchased this one and my breakouts are gone and my skin is perfectly moisturized and not greasy at all. It helped me realize the difference between GLOWY and GREASY! 10/10
Elle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Kate Somerville brand, but this oil free moisturizer was a miss for me. It is a lightweight moisturizer that feels truly weightless. It does not leave a sticky feel or residue either. While it is fragrance-free, the natural scent of this moisturizer is not pleasant to me, so I did not use it long enough for antiaging benefits.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not worth the money.  This did absolutely nothing to touch my dry, sensitive skin.  For $65 this should be a miracle worker, and my face still felt dry after I applied it initially.  It did not last throughout the day, my face was horribly dry and patchy by the end of the day.  Would not recommend for dry, winter skin.
Victoria G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like but don't love this moisturizer. I like how light it is and it has been the moisturizer that I've used over the summer. What I do love is the pump that dispenses exactly the amount I need. I don't love the price tag I think it's a bit too expensive. But I would consider buying it again.
Jenise A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this moisturizer feels and a small amount covers my whole face. I can instantly tell a difference in my skin when I put it on. It isn't oily but it cuts the dry areas on my combination skin. I love Kate Sommerville products and highly recommend this to everyone.
Emily F.
Dover, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I prefer moisturizers in a tub so the packaging is a plus. This is light in consistency and doesn't make me feel at all greasy, but it definitely moisturizes. The only downside for me is the price, but if it's within your budget, it's a good product.
Athena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil free moisturizer is awesome! I love it my face gets really sweaty and oily so when i apply this moisturizer it blocks out all that oil and sweat it didnt make me breakout eaither and it applys easy and make my face clean and soft
Jaclyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I initially tired this as a sample forever ago but never bought the full size as I thought the price was too steep. After failing to find a moisturizer that matched what I remembered from my sample, I gave in and bought this. Kate Sommerville's products always seem to be a win for me and this was no different. First off, I love that this tub does not have a twist off lid that you stick your fingers into. The vacuum dispenser is absolutely the best and every other company should take note. The moisturizer is great for sensitive and oily skin as it is... oil free. It is also unscented and absorbs quickly into your skin. Leave you feeling hydrated and fresh. I dont think it is great as a "heavy duty" moisturizer though so if you have very dry skin you might want to skip this in favor of something a little thicker.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard great things from multiple sources about the Kate Somerville brand. A few months ago I finally decided to take the plunge and splurge on a few products. I have been using this product for a few weeks now and really like it.

I love that it has a pump to get the product out of the jar, no reaching your fingers down in there and getting product under your fingernails. This also helps cut down on potentially wasting product. I find that one pump gives plenty of product to cover my entire face.

The moisturizer itself is an oil free formula, which is great for my combination skin. I find the product absorbs really well and I never feel greasy or oily afterwards. It keeps my skin moisturized all day and night. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has oily/combination skin looking for a really good moisturizer.
Vivien V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes Yes Yes! Finally a moisturizer that works! I had a sephora employee recommend and give me a sample of this miracle cream and honest to God it works!

So a little background info on my skin, I was having issues with oily skin for a while now, and to make it worst my skin was never on the same page as far as my cheeks and t-zone area goes. I asked the sephora employee what she recommends and she handed me a sample of the oil free moisturizer. After the first use I saw a difference throughout the day. I was amazed. Def recommend if you have oily to combo skin. Worth the buy!
Grace A.
Longwood, FL
I have heard many wonderful things about this product from YouTube. And I'm always in the market for good face moisturizer, however, is it worth the high price? I wouldn't mind spending the extra money for skincare if it means I get to keep my youthful looks. Otherwise, I'll stick to my Costco sized jar of coconut oil.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily to combination skin and I love this moisturizer but I find it a bit drying in the colder months does anybody have a good recommendation for a moisturizer during those times?
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If there is another product that comes close to the feel of this moisturizer and is less expensive, please let me know.
Kimberley J.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this as a sample. I have very acne prone skin. Start off dry and end the day with oily skin. Really wanting to fix this! I need some feedback, this is pricey and I need to know it's worth it!
Sara H.
Nashville, TN
Ive been debating trying this brand for a while now but I just can't get over the high price! Is it worth it? Or is there another moisturizer that's just as good but cheaper?