BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An antiaging hydrator for combination and oily skin. Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer tones and hydrates the skin while minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The effects are both immediate and lasting—skin appears tightened and refined. A unique blend of ingredients helps to absorb excess oil, so you are left with a flawless, flaunt-worthy complexion. This advanced formula is infused with rich sea plant extracts that deliver collagen bolstering amino acids. It is a skin-perfecting must-have that is ideal for oily skin and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora
Sandy C.
Tacoma, WA
This is the best smelling moisturizer I have ever used. I am very Sensitive to smells and I noticed when I put this on it’s more like a spa treatment. The smell is so soft and smells kind of like an aromatherapy but more more gentle. needless to say I’m willing to splurge and buy this for myself my next payday. I’m almost all used up with my sample that I received. I’ve already bought the acne face wash.
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
I didn't realize I had oily skin in certain parts of my face until recently. I always thought I was dry, but I had been breaking out on my forehead and I never have acne there. I went back over all of my products trying to figure out why and I decided to change my moisturizer I'd lather on my face day and night because it had oil in it. I purchased this one and my breakouts are gone and my skin is perfectly moisturized and not greasy at all. It helped me realize the difference between GLOWY and GREASY! 10/10
Samantha S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It hydrates without causing acne and also keeps my skin from flaking. It is much better quality than products I have purchased from the drug store. It is very easy to dispense from the jar and easy to apply. I look forward to trying more of the Kate Somerville line!
Yashomati M.
Jersey City, NJ
A very good moisturizer for combination/oily skin. Its very lightweight and gets absorbed into the skin within seconds without feeling greasy. It gives enough hydration and skin feels soft next morning. I am not a bug fan of Kate Somerville products as they never work on me but this one I actually like. Having said that, its not a miracle product and similar results can be achieved with more reasonably priced products.
payton a.
Lafayette
I'm OBSESSED with this moisturizer! I got it from a friend a couple weeks ago and WOW! This is the holy grail of moisturizers, in my opinion. It doesn't sit on your skin like some products do, but rather soaks into the skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh, and silky smooth! I would definitely recommend this product. It can moisturize your face where you are dry and prevent shine as well. Magic!
Kenya W.
I love this sooooo much! It smells amazing! It isn’t heavy at all and amazing for my combo skin! I’ll definitely buy it again!!!! I love it because it’s sooooooo refreshing and light on my skin!!! And it doesn’t smell strong... I’m super sensitive to fragrances and this is perfect!!!
Terica A.
This moisturizer is holy grail for my skin. Normally I am combination oily, but in the winter parts of my face tend to dry out. This is the only moisturizer I have found that effectively hydrates those dry areas and keeps my from getting oily. It doesn't make my skin doesn't look flat matte, it makes it look healthy and normal. I honestly didn't want to like it because of the price, but for me it is absolutely worth it.
Elle C.
I love the Kate Somerville brand, but this oil free moisturizer was a miss for me. It is a lightweight moisturizer that feels truly weightless. It does not leave a sticky feel or residue either. While it is fragrance-free, the natural scent of this moisturizer is not pleasant to me, so I did not use it long enough for antiaging benefits.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This oil free moisturizer is perfect for ance/ oily skin. It’s formulated without parabens or fragrances, this face moisturizer for oily skin leaves nothing behind but smooth, supple skin
While providing instant hydration. This product helps prevent excess oil production commonly associated with oily and problem skin. It also helps to firm and tighten the appearance of skin, while minimizing the look of wrinkles.
Taylor W.
Once again, I’ve got to brag about my favorite Kate products. My skin is oily, acne prone, and super sensitive and I never thought I’d use a moisturizer on it as they usually just make my skin oilier and cause my foundation to slide - but this moisturizer feels like it soaks into the skin and doesn’t leave an oily residue on the skin’s surface. Would definitely recommend.
Grace A.
Longwood, FL
I have heard many wonderful things about this product from YouTube. And I'm always in the market for good face moisturizer, however, is it worth the high price? I wouldn't mind spending the extra money for skincare if it means I get to keep my youthful looks. Otherwise, I'll stick to my Costco sized jar of coconut oil.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have oily to combination skin and I love this moisturizer but I find it a bit drying in the colder months does anybody have a good recommendation for a moisturizer during those times?
Wendy H.
If there is another product that comes close to the feel of this moisturizer and is less expensive, please let me know.
Kimberley J.
Vancouver, BC
I just got this as a sample. I have very acne prone skin. Start off dry and end the day with oily skin. Really wanting to fix this! I need some feedback, this is pricey and I need to know it's worth it!
Sara H.
Nashville, TN
Ive been debating trying this brand for a while now but I just can't get over the high price! Is it worth it? Or is there another moisturizer that's just as good but cheaper?