Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist uploaded by Sheryl W.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE #66 in Face Mists

A weightless, alcohol-free toning mist formulated with antiaging Matryxil™ 3000 to prep, set, and refresh skin with a surge of hydration. Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist contains a calming blend of lavender and orange essentials oils to soothe skin. Matryxil 3000 reduces the look of fine lines and helps promote healthy-looking skin while a natural beet root extract provides immediate and long-lasting hydration for up to 24 hours to visibly improve skin smoothness and suppleness. A rare blue-green algae extract from the Pacific Northwest rich in nutrients, amino acids, and vitamins B, C, and E helps improve skin elasticity and firmness.

Buy on Sephora
Shawna h.
cortland, OH
Love this Product! My face feels so fresh and light after using this Product! The smell is great also! Does not have an oily feeling after either. My face feels exfoliated and great afterwards
Ranimarie T.
Las Vegas, NV
So glad I found this mist! I use it after applying and sometimes even before applying my makeup. It makes my dry skin feel alive! I use this after I wash my face in the morning to give me that extra oomph!
Jessica M.
Detroit, MI
I really like a lot of Kate's products. The hydrating moisturizer I feel like helps to minimize the appearance of pours and helps keep my make up even. Much like the moisturizer, this spray hydrates and firms. Love it.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
I think this makes a difference in my skin. It is a little stinky but I feel that my skin is well hydrated when I use this every day and I see a difference when I do not use it. It's expensive but I got mine in a kit so it was a good value for me. I'll be back when this runs out. I don't think it does much firming but it does help with fine lines and pumps the skin.
Angelica C.
Winder, GA
Did not see any firming from this product, nor did my skin feel hydrated. It was also difficult to make myself use it as the smell is not pleasant and way too overwhelming. I found myself holding my breath while I sprayed it, and then leaving the room.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This product was a little bit pricy for the ingredients it contains. There are other mists with better ingredients that are far worth the money besides this.
Sheryl W.
Salt Lake City
Here's a sample size of the late Summerville hydrating spray I used it last summer and I love how it kept my skin moist because I usuallt have dry skin
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
MIST MIST MIST!!

ALLLLLLLL DAY!
I love the smell and I love a fresh mist after a long Texas day. I am very happy with it and will keep this in stock.
stephanie e.
Kate Somerville has amazing products this is one of them, this line is priced very reasonable. My skin feels great Everytime
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I just love how easy it is to use and the way it feels on my skin, and how it makes my skin feel..silky, soft and nourished