Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist uploaded by Sheryl W.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE #68 in Face Mists

A weightless, alcohol-free toning mist formulated with antiaging Matryxil™ 3000 to prep, set, and refresh skin with a surge of hydration. Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist contains a calming blend of lavender and orange essentials oils to soothe skin. Matryxil 3000 reduces the look of fine lines and helps promote healthy-looking skin while a natural beet root extract provides immediate and long-lasting hydration for up to 24 hours to visibly improve skin smoothness and suppleness. A rare blue-green algae extract from the Pacific Northwest rich in nutrients, amino acids, and vitamins B, C, and E helps improve skin elasticity and firmness.

Alexandra M.
Portland , ME
I really love this mist, but it’s a little pricey for what it is. I spray on my face after washing and once I finish my make up to really blend everything together. It has a great scent, but I will probably grab something a little cheaper next time.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Love this product! So refreshing & cooling to the skin. I can definitely tell a difference in this mist & cheaper ones. Love it as an extra step during the winter to hydrate my delicate skin. Not sure about the price point though. $50 is a little steep. I would be much more likely to repurchase at $30.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
This is my first time using Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist and I loved it! I purchased Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist from Sephora for just under 5 dollars. The packaging was nice. I get tons of compliments on Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
This was good for prepping my makeup. I love using moisturizing sprays for my face before my primer and foundation. It makes my skin look amazing. I bought it in a small size with a kit I got from sephora with a bunch of other skin care items. I am not disappointed. The only thing I didn't like was the scent
Emily W.
I am obsessed with skin mist and this one is so good! You can definitely find a dupe to this but I would get this one if you can! It keeps the skin moist and keeps the makeup from creasing. Must for your makeup collection or skincare!

Dupes:
Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist
Lauren W.
I couldn't get enough of this mist. It came in a deluxe sample size from one of the "Sephora Favorites" boxes you can purchase that has Sephoras best sellers. But one I ran out I wanted to run immediately and go re-purchase it. It is the best Ive ever tried!
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
I am suuuuper dry so I love this mist! I use it right before I use my serum and it really makes a difference. It boosts my serum, at least hydration wise. It has a nice soft fragrance and sprays evenly so you don't have to spray much. Sleek packing too.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this product specially in Summer when my skin suffers great damages because of sun exposure. It makes me feel that I am treating my skin with a very hydrating formula because after using it, it has a soft and moisturized look.
Jessica R.
Augusta , GA
I adore this hydrating mist. I spritz it on after acid toning and it calms and soothes very nicely. The nozzle is pretty aggressive, and creates a wet spray as opposed to a fine mist. The scent is nice and calming.
Ceci C.
Chula Vista , CA
This is a product I'm not crazy about it like it's overpriced and there are plenty of other lines more affordable that would do the same thing to this one does. Save your money and try another product.