BY KATE SOMERVILLE #46 in Facial Mists

A weightless, alcohol-free toning mist formulated with antiaging Matryxil™ 3000 to prep, set, and refresh skin with a surge of hydration. Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist contains a calming blend of lavender and orange essentials oils to soothe skin. Matryxil 3000 reduces the look of fine lines and helps promote healthy-looking skin while a natural beet root extract provides immediate and long-lasting hydration for up to 24 hours to visibly improve skin smoothness and suppleness. A rare blue-green algae extract from the Pacific Northwest rich in nutrients, amino acids, and vitamins B, C, and E helps improve skin elasticity and firmness. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kat O.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
I think this makes a difference in my skin. It is a little stinky but I feel that my skin is well hydrated when I use this every day and I see a difference when I do not use it. It's expensive but I got mine in a kit so it was a good value for me. I'll be back when this runs out. I don't think it does much firming but it does help with fine lines and pumps the skin.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Winder, GA
Did not see any firming from this product, nor did my skin feel hydrated. It was also difficult to make myself use it as the smell is not pleasant and way too overwhelming. I found myself holding my breath while I sprayed it, and then leaving the room.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This product was a little bit pricy for the ingredients it contains. There are other mists with better ingredients that are far worth the money besides this.
ALICIA B.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
This is my first time using Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist and I loved it! I purchased Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist from Sephora for just under 5 dollars. The packaging was nice. I get tons of compliments on Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist.
Emily W.
Emily W.
I am obsessed with skin mist and this one is so good! You can definitely find a dupe to this but I would get this one if you can! It keeps the skin moist and keeps the makeup from creasing. Must for your makeup collection or skincare!

Dupes:
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist 80ml
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I couldn't get enough of this mist. It came in a deluxe sample size from one of the "Sephora Favorites" boxes you can purchase that has Sephoras best sellers. But one I ran out I wanted to run immediately and go re-purchase it. It is the best Ive ever tried!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
I am suuuuper dry so I love this mist! I use it right before I use my serum and it really makes a difference. It boosts my serum, at least hydration wise. It has a nice soft fragrance and sprays evenly so you don't have to spray much. Sleek packing too.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this product specially in Summer when my skin suffers great damages because of sun exposure. It makes me feel that I am treating my skin with a very hydrating formula because after using it, it has a soft and moisturized look.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Augusta, GA
I adore this hydrating mist. I spritz it on after acid toning and it calms and soothes very nicely. The nozzle is pretty aggressive, and creates a wet spray as opposed to a fine mist. The scent is nice and calming.
Ceci C.
Ceci C.
Chula Vista , CA
This is a product I'm not crazy about it like it's overpriced and there are plenty of other lines more affordable that would do the same thing to this one does. Save your money and try another product.