Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Carissa R.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Carissa R.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Dawn L.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A refreshing hydrator with antiaging benefits. Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer is the perfect hydrating step for an effective skincare regimen. This light, sophisticated formula delivers brightness and nourishment that suits all complexion types—even sensitive skin. An advanced blend of proven age-fighting ingredients makes this moisturizer ideal for those interested in preventing and reversing the signs of aging. see more...

• I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actu...1 Answers
  • Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patc...4 Answers
Serena B.
Medford, OR
So happy about this moisturizer! Not oily feeling & soaks into the skin so nice! Happy about it
Cee-Cee R.
I finished this cream about a month ago and will likely buy it again. It is perfect for dehydrated skin and does not leave the skin greasy. The scent is a little too earthy for my liking (but it is tolerable). My skin felt hydrated and glowy and was perfect for the fall/winter transition. The cost is reasonable for this level of quality.
Erin I.
Orleans, ON
I really liked this moisturizer. I struggle with acne and fine lines and this moisturizer kept things at bay for me. I have a love/hate relationship with the packaging - but overall I would recommend this product and have purchased it more than once.
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patches (chin and creases around my nose)
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY
I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actually causing flakiness around my cheek area. Has anyone else had similar results?