Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Dawn L.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Carissa R.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Carissa R.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A refreshing hydrator with antiaging benefits. Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer is the perfect hydrating step for an effective skincare regimen. This light, sophisticated formula delivers brightness and nourishment that suits all complexion types—even sensitive skin. An advanced blend of proven age-fighting ingredients makes this moisturizer ideal for those interested in preventing and reversing the signs of aging. see more...

• I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actu...1 Answers
  • Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patc...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
I was looking to try a new daily moisturizer and settled on this one for its smell and texture. I enjoyed using it twice daily and how it worked well under my make up. As far as daily moisturizers go, it's worth try.
Marette B.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. My only wish was that it was a little bit less expensive. It's great quality, smells phenomenal and leaves skin NOURISHED! I will repurchase many times and recommend to anyone!
Tori L.
So I recently found this one day at my local Sephora and took home a sample. I must admit it is a little pricey but after i tried it out the price is worth it! The packaging is great, but the one thing I dislike about it is that you have to push down( pump top) to get the product out, then scrape it up with your fingers. I would much rather prefer a jar. Back to the product, this moisturizer is ideal for people who have combo skin because it doesn't overly hydrate! It goes on smooth and the skin absorbs it almost right away! Great product that I LOOVE!
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Hands down the best moisturizer I have tried. I have acne prone sensitive skin that can get dry and this stuff really evens and smooths while making me look nice and plump. I feel like oily or dry skin can use this. I also feel like my acne has significantly calmed down.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I got this moisturizer around two months ago, since then I fell in love with it and this is now the only moisturizer I use. I went that far that I even ordered the small one so I can take it with me while traveling, because usually I would just pack whatever travel size moisturizer I have . My skin is combo , gets dry in winter and sensitive . This moisturizer never broke me out , it absorbs quickly and it's lightweight. And the awesome dispenser is just a bonus .
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This is my go to moisturizer of the moment. I love how light it is and how I can use this under makeup. It also makes my face oils sink in better and since I use them everyday, this allows me to also use some of them during the day. It's a little pricey but I have tried higher end moisturizers and this one takes the cake!
Nicole L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora and was excited to try it. First of it feels nice to put on, spreads great, slightly cooling, however then the plasticky smell hit me. It's weird, definitely chemical-y. It doesn't linger very long once it soaks into the skin but it's not a cream I will be purchasing.
Niki C.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely my favorite moisturizer to date! It's light and wears well under makeup. Has a firming effect from the Matrixyl(TM) 3000. And the packaging is genius! It has a pump top that dispenses the perfect amount and keeps the product sanitary. Love, Love, Love!
Brooke R.
I like this product because it does moisturize my skin well. My only problem with it is all comes off when I sweat and leaves my face looking oilier than before. I do not think I'd buy this product partly because it's so expensive and doesn't work well for me.
Haley H.
I love this product so much. I bought the travel size, and easily became obsessed. I have since purchased the full size product. It is more pricey, but well worth it. I don't see myself ever using another moisturizer.
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patches (chin and creases around my nose)
Alyse H.
New Albany, IN
I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actually causing flakiness around my cheek area. Has anyone else had similar results?