Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Carissa R.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Carissa R.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Dawn L.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A refreshing hydrator with antiaging benefits. Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer is the perfect hydrating step for an effective skincare regimen. This light, sophisticated formula delivers brightness and nourishment that suits all complexion types—even sensitive skin. An advanced blend of proven age-fighting ingredients makes this moisturizer ideal for those interested in preventing and reversing the signs of aging. see more...

• I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actu...1 Answers
  • Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patc...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tori L.
Tori L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I recently found this one day at my local Sephora and took home a sample. I must admit it is a little pricey but after i tried it out the price is worth it! The packaging is great, but the one thing I dislike about it is that you have to push down( pump top) to get the product out, then scrape it up with your fingers. I would much rather prefer a jar. Back to the product, this moisturizer is ideal for people who have combo skin because it doesn't overly hydrate! It goes on smooth and the skin absorbs it almost right away! Great product that I LOOVE!
Kat O.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to moisturizer of the moment. I love how light it is and how I can use this under makeup. It also makes my face oils sink in better and since I use them everyday, this allows me to also use some of them during the day. It's a little pricey but I have tried higher end moisturizers and this one takes the cake!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
I like this product because it does moisturize my skin well. My only problem with it is all comes off when I sweat and leaves my face looking oilier than before. I do not think I'd buy this product partly because it's so expensive and doesn't work well for me.
Haley H.
Haley H.
I love this product so much. I bought the travel size, and easily became obsessed. I have since purchased the full size product. It is more pricey, but well worth it. I don't see myself ever using another moisturizer.
Serena B.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So happy about this moisturizer! Not oily feeling & soaks into the skin so nice! Happy about it
Carissa R.
Carissa R.
Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz
Kate's Nourish Daily Moisturizer has a lot going for it, including lightweight emollients, a selection of peptides, and some good antioxidants. My skin looked much better after first use, altough the cream is light it has a prolonged effect and adding a second layer few hours later won't create the peeling effect as most of the creams or serums do. I think is great to have travel box size too.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product. It is a nice "wet" moisturizer that locks in all of those serums underneath, but isn't too heavy or greasy. Plus, it is loaded with highly effective ingredients so is great on it's own as well. The packaging is also genius - I hate products in jars because of bacterial contamination, but this has a push pump which dispenses a nice amount of product and eliminates exposure to air and bacteria. I use this more in the cooler months, but still reach for it the summer when I need something a little "more." This is a phenomenal product and I seriously couldn't live without it.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Addison, TX
I have finally found my HG moisturizer! I have relatively normal skin, not sensitive but sometimes I get dry patches. I have been using this KS moisturizer for about 2 weeks and my skin is NOTICEABLY better, brighter, smoother and more hydrated.  Packaging is frustration free, I love the sanitary pump and the size is convenient. Yes, it's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. Will repurchase a million times over! Try it out if you're looking for a great daily moisturizer.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is so incredibly moisturizing, in true Kate Somerville fashion - it does exactly what it claims it will! I have rosacea and very dry sensitive skin, my skin drinks in the moisture and feels super soft. It nourishes and hydrates so beautifully, without being sticky. It is such a smooth formula, which isn't usually the case with ultra hydrating products. This is my night cream of choice along with the shiseido benefiance night cream.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a bit on the pricy side but totally worth it! It's a perfect cream for combination skin. It's light and doesn't over hydrate. Great packaging, only thing I wish they'd change about this product is the pump (to get the product out) as opposed to jar we're all probably used to. Highly recommend trying a sample if you can get your hands on one!
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patches (chin and creases around my nose)
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY
I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actually causing flakiness around my cheek area. Has anyone else had similar results?