Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Carissa R.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Carissa R.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz uploaded by Dawn L.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A refreshing hydrator with antiaging benefits. Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer is the perfect hydrating step for an effective skincare regimen. This light, sophisticated formula delivers brightness and nourishment that suits all complexion types—even sensitive skin. An advanced blend of proven age-fighting ingredients makes this moisturizer ideal for those interested in preventing and reversing the signs of aging. see more...

• I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actu...1 Answers
  • Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patc...4 Answers
Kelsey S.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best moisturizer I’ve ever purchased. It feels light on your skin and doesn’t feel over oily. My skin is super sensitive and I am allergic to a lot of products. However, Kate’s moisturizer and face wash have never irritated my skin. The products also smell great!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a bit on the pricy side but totally worth it! It's a perfect cream for combination skin. It's light and doesn't over hydrate. Great packaging, only thing I wish they'd change about this product is the pump (to get the product out) as opposed to jar we're all probably used to. Highly recommend trying a sample if you can get your hands on one!
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best moisturizer I have tried. I have acne prone sensitive skin that can get dry and this stuff really evens and smooths while making me look nice and plump. I feel like oily or dry skin can use this. I also feel like my acne has significantly calmed down.
Carissa R.
Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer 1.7 oz
Kate's Nourish Daily Moisturizer has a lot going for it, including lightweight emollients, a selection of peptides, and some good antioxidants. My skin looked much better after first use, altough the cream is light it has a prolonged effect and adding a second layer few hours later won't create the peeling effect as most of the creams or serums do. I think is great to have travel box size too.
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
his is another phenomenal moisturizer from Kate Somerville. It is full of anti-aging peptides and is super moisturizing. I use this no matter what my skin is up to – it soothes my sensitive skin and delivers deep hydration. This is a very “wet” moisturizer, which is great for sealing in serums too. I use this on mornings when I don’t need to wear makeup and in the evening as a night cream. The push top packaging ensures there is no product waste and prevents contact with air and bacteria. Half a pump is enough to cover my entire face and decolletage. I love using this over Kate Somerville’s Deep Tissue Repair for an extra shot of moisture. I really love this moisturizer.
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is so incredibly moisturizing, in true Kate Somerville fashion - it does exactly what it claims it will! I have rosacea and very dry sensitive skin, my skin drinks in the moisture and feels super soft. It nourishes and hydrates so beautifully, without being sticky. It is such a smooth formula, which isn't usually the case with ultra hydrating products. This is my night cream of choice along with the shiseido benefiance night cream.
Kayla L.
Addison, TX
I have finally found my HG moisturizer! I have relatively normal skin, not sensitive but sometimes I get dry patches. I have been using this KS moisturizer for about 2 weeks and my skin is NOTICEABLY better, brighter, smoother and more hydrated.  Packaging is frustration free, I love the sanitary pump and the size is convenient. Yes, it's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. Will repurchase a million times over! Try it out if you're looking for a great daily moisturizer.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down one of my favorite moisturizers! Sure, it's pricey, sure it's not that much, but a little bit goes a long way and the pump packaging means that I'm not exposing any product I'm not going to use to air ahead of time. Also, shout out to containing some awesome anti-aging properties!
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking to try a new daily moisturizer and settled on this one for its smell and texture. I enjoyed using it twice daily and how it worked well under my make up. As far as daily moisturizers go, it's worth try.
Marette B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this moisturizer. My only wish was that it was a little bit less expensive. It's great quality, smells phenomenal and leaves skin NOURISHED! I will repurchase many times and recommend to anyone!
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patches (chin and creases around my nose)
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY
I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actually causing flakiness around my cheek area. Has anyone else had similar results?