Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Dawn L.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Carissa R.Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Carissa R.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A refreshing hydrator with antiaging benefits. Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer is the perfect hydrating step for an effective skincare regimen. This light, sophisticated formula delivers brightness and nourishment that suits all complexion types—even sensitive skin. An advanced blend of proven age-fighting ingredients makes this moisturizer ideal for those interested in preventing and reversing the signs of aging.

• I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that i...1 Answers
  • Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND o...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shayna R.
Sioux city, IA
I just got this and was super excited to try it out ! I did and I'm so glad!! This moisturizer gives your skin a beautiful natural dewy glow. It has a nice citrus smell behind it leaving your skin feeling hydrated and fresh! My significant other loves the smell of my skin after I moisturize in the am. & pm. He always notices. I would totally reccomend Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer to ANYONE!!!! This product is a win!!
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this cream a lot for when my skin is really dehydrated and dry. However, I cannot use it in the summer because it causes me to break out. Great winter cream for the face though!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
This product is a bit on the pricy side but totally worth it! It's a perfect cream for combination skin. It's light and doesn't over hydrate. Great packaging, only thing I wish they'd change about this product is the pump (to get the product out) as opposed to jar we're all probably used to. Highly recommend trying a sample if you can get your hands on one!
Kelsey S.
Zanesville, OH
This is hands down the best moisturizer I’ve ever purchased. It feels light on your skin and doesn’t feel over oily. My skin is super sensitive and I am allergic to a lot of products. However, Kate’s moisturizer and face wash have never irritated my skin. The products also smell great!
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
This might be my new holy grail moisturizer!!! It soaks in so fast into the skin but leaves you INTENSELY moisturized! My skin looks young and glowing!!! I am OBSESSED and I recommend to everyone! Great under makeup as well!
Eva K.
his is another phenomenal moisturizer from Kate Somerville. It is full of anti-aging peptides and is super moisturizing. I use this no matter what my skin is up to – it soothes my sensitive skin and delivers deep hydration. This is a very “wet” moisturizer, which is great for sealing in serums too. I use this on mornings when I don’t need to wear makeup and in the evening as a night cream. The push top packaging ensures there is no product waste and prevents contact with air and bacteria. Half a pump is enough to cover my entire face and decolletage. I love using this over Kate Somerville’s Deep Tissue Repair for an extra shot of moisture. I really love this moisturizer.
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
This cream is so incredibly moisturizing, in true Kate Somerville fashion - it does exactly what it claims it will! I have rosacea and very dry sensitive skin, my skin drinks in the moisture and feels super soft. It nourishes and hydrates so beautifully, without being sticky. It is such a smooth formula, which isn't usually the case with ultra hydrating products. This is my night cream of choice along with the shiseido benefiance night cream.
Kayla L.
Addison, TX
I have finally found my HG moisturizer! I have relatively normal skin, not sensitive but sometimes I get dry patches. I have been using this KS moisturizer for about 2 weeks and my skin is NOTICEABLY better, brighter, smoother and more hydrated.  Packaging is frustration free, I love the sanitary pump and the size is convenient. Yes, it's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. Will repurchase a million times over! Try it out if you're looking for a great daily moisturizer.
αnitα 🌿.
LA QUINTA, CA
I have oily skin but I still like to use hydrating products to balance it out. However this moisturizer doesn’t sink into the skin as well as it may with dry skin types. Definitely gave me an overly dewey look under my makeup. Now I’ll only wear it at night if I need the extra moisture.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
This is hands down one of my favorite moisturizers! Sure, it's pricey, sure it's not that much, but a little bit goes a long way and the pump packaging means that I'm not exposing any product I'm not going to use to air ahead of time. Also, shout out to containing some awesome anti-aging properties!
Dominique A.
Carlsbad, CA
Is this ok to use on combo skin? I have dry patches AND oily patches (chin and creases around my nose)
Alyse H.
New Albany, IN
I've used this moisturizer for a week now and find that it's actually causing flakiness around my cheek area. Has anyone else had similar results?