BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A luxurious body cream packed with advanced ingredients to aggressively combat the visible signs of aging and keep skin nourished around the clock. Confront the most common signs of aging with this luxurious body cream, packed with sophisticated ingredients. Advanced Matrixyl 3000™ has been clinically proven to firm aging skin and refine the look of skin texture. A complex of plant actives is designed to instantly improve hydration levels after just one application and retain optimal moisture for up to a full 24 hours. As a result, this fast-absorbing solution provides both immediate and long-term hydrating benefits, while uncovering satiny smooth skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
beatrix D.
Martinez
Smells great. Comfortable and smooth texture. Fresh, bright, glowing skin thanks to moisture barrier. Wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am beyond obsessed with Kate products. They are amazing. I have been using this with the exfoliating for a few weeks now. And omg a huge improvement. This line really works wonders. My skin has improved 85% the last couple weeks. No breakouts...totally clear and flawless.
Katrina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and the wonderful smell. I love smelling it all day long when it's on my body
Miranda R.
Greenville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is really good quality and this product is a go to for me! It stays in my shower and Sephora always has in stock. It's not too harsh on my skin and leaves the best feeling. I would definitely recommend to others.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products works great! The only bad thing is my skin isn't REALLY dry, so it just felt like I had a thick layer of lotion on my face. I imagine this will be perfect for someone who actually has dry skin.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! Makes my skin feel awesome! Nice scent! Gentle on the skin. Surpassed expectations / very effective! On the pricey side but worth it. Bought at Sephora after trying out a sample. Will buy again and recommend to others!
Summer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to! I have seen visible changes to my skin after using this product. Its worth every penny. Its really effective and i have been using it for a while now. I definitely recommend everyone to try it
Tatiana F.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite masks for my time of the month. It helps balance my skin and rejuvenate my pores
Sarah G.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! It is a must have because my skin feels so great after using it!! I recommend this to all skin types