BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A luxurious body cream packed with advanced ingredients to aggressively combat the visible signs of aging and keep skin nourished around the clock. Confront the most common signs of aging with this luxurious body cream, packed with sophisticated ingredients. Advanced Matrixyl 3000™ has been clinically proven to firm aging skin and refine the look of skin texture. A complex of plant actives is designed to instantly improve hydration levels after just one application and retain optimal moisture for up to a full 24 hours. As a result, this fast-absorbing solution provides both immediate and long-term hydrating benefits, while uncovering satiny smooth skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I am beyond obsessed with Kate products. They are amazing. I have been using this with the exfoliating for a few weeks now. And omg a huge improvement. This line really works wonders. My skin has improved 85% the last couple weeks. No breakouts...totally clear and flawless.
Poba Z.
I received the cream as a gift from my mom, I expected to see some effect after using it since I have a dry skin. But honestly nothing more than a very usual moisturizer. Considering the price I would recommend other more affordable properties on the market.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
This brand is really good quality and this product is a go to for me! It stays in my shower and Sephora always has in stock. It's not too harsh on my skin and leaves the best feeling. I would definitely recommend to others.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
This products works great! The only bad thing is my skin isn't REALLY dry, so it just felt like I had a thick layer of lotion on my face. I imagine this will be perfect for someone who actually has dry skin.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing product! Makes my skin feel awesome! Nice scent! Gentle on the skin. Surpassed expectations / very effective! On the pricey side but worth it. Bought at Sephora after trying out a sample. Will buy again and recommend to others!
Summer A.
This is my go to! I have seen visible changes to my skin after using this product. Its worth every penny. Its really effective and i have been using it for a while now. I definitely recommend everyone to try it
beatrix D.
Martinez
Smells great. Comfortable and smooth texture. Fresh, bright, glowing skin thanks to moisture barrier. Wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Tatiana F.
Canoga Park, CA
One of my favorite masks for my time of the month. It helps balance my skin and rejuvenate my pores
Katrina M.
Love this product and the wonderful smell. I love smelling it all day long when it's on my body