BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A luxurious body cream packed with advanced ingredients to aggressively combat the visible signs of aging and keep skin nourished around the clock. Confront the most common signs of aging with this luxurious body cream, packed with sophisticated ingredients. Advanced Matrixyl 3000™ has been clinically proven to firm aging skin and refine the look of skin texture. A complex of plant actives is designed to instantly improve hydration levels after just one application and retain optimal moisture for up to a full 24 hours. As a result, this fast-absorbing solution provides both immediate and long-term hydrating benefits, while uncovering satiny smooth skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I am beyond obsessed with Kate products. They are amazing. I have been using this with the exfoliating for a few weeks now. And omg a huge improvement. This line really works wonders. My skin has improved 85% the last couple weeks. No breakouts...totally clear and flawless.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing product! Makes my skin feel awesome! Nice scent! Gentle on the skin. Surpassed expectations / very effective! On the pricey side but worth it. Bought at Sephora after trying out a sample. Will buy again and recommend to others!
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
This brand is really good quality and this product is a go to for me! It stays in my shower and Sephora always has in stock. It's not too harsh on my skin and leaves the best feeling. I would definitely recommend to others.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
This products works great! The only bad thing is my skin isn't REALLY dry, so it just felt like I had a thick layer of lotion on my face. I imagine this will be perfect for someone who actually has dry skin.
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
This is my go to! I have seen visible changes to my skin after using this product. Its worth every penny. Its really effective and i have been using it for a while now. I definitely recommend everyone to try it
Poba Z.
I received the cream as a gift from my mom, I expected to see some effect after using it since I have a dry skin. But honestly nothing more than a very usual moisturizer. Considering the price I would recommend other more affordable properties on the market.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Moisturizing and gentle on the skin great for try skin especially on winter when almost everyone gets very dry skin this revives my when it’s just to dry
beatrix D.
Martinez
Smells great. Comfortable and smooth texture. Fresh, bright, glowing skin thanks to moisture barrier. Wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Excellent product. Highly moisturizing and hydrating. I love the whole brand and recommend most of their products.