BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A supercharged face serum for a double dose of radiance. Kate's revolutionary, high-tech radiance serum is packed with 10 percent vitamin C and youth-enhancing bioactive omegas 3, 6, 9, and 7. This two-phase system is divided in the dual-chamber to preserve purity and potency of ingredients until released. It improves the appearance of dark spots and discoloration, evens out skintone, and brightens the complexion to promote an all-around healthy radiance and glow. Recommended for nightly use, it replenishes skin's natural lipids and restores the barrier function to soften skin texture and improve moisture retention. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Meme M.
Meme M.
Review for: Kate Somerville Mega-C(TM) Dual Radiance Serum 1 oz
This is one of my favorite Vitamin C treatments. Recommended by Caroline Hirons, who I trust implicitly, it is a powerful and stable form of vitamin C that helps with skin brightening and pigmentation. I've noticed a significant difference in my most stubborn areas of pigmentation. It is not drying at all. My one tidbit of improvement would be in the packaging. One side can run out a little faster than the other, but it won't prevent me from repurchasing.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Kate Somerville Mega-C(TM) Dual Radiance Serum 1 oz
I have tried so many serums time and time again, but I have finally found the one that makes my skin not only glow but over all healthy as well. I absolute adore this product and highly recommended for anyone in need of a good serum. Five starts all the way.
Avery M.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
Review for: Kate Somerville Mega-C(TM) Dual Radiance Serum 1 oz
This leaves my skin glowing! I've been using this for a few months now and have definitely seen results! But this and your skin will be so fresh and dewy.
Zachary D.
Zachary D.
Oshawa
Review for: Kate Somerville Mega-C(TM) Dual Radiance Serum 1 oz
I absolutely loved pairing this Serum with more matte finish base products. The glow it contains makes the mattes look much more skin like. The packaging is fantastic as is all of the KS line. I have recommended it to some friends and they all love it too. I will definitely repurchase before heading into the cooler Canadian months.
Ray K.
Ray K.
Cotia Sp
Review for: Kate Somerville Mega-C(TM) Dual Radiance Serum 1 oz
Muito bommm produto de ótima qualidade eu super recomendo não tenho o que reclamar, ele é maravilhoso