BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A supercharged face serum for a double dose of radiance. Kate's revolutionary, high-tech radiance serum is packed with 10 percent vitamin C and youth-enhancing bioactive omegas 3, 6, 9, and 7. This two-phase system is divided in the dual-chamber to preserve purity and potency of ingredients until released. It improves the appearance of dark spots and discoloration, evens out skintone, and brightens the complexion to promote an all-around healthy radiance and glow. Recommended for nightly use, it replenishes skin's natural lipids and restores the barrier function to soften skin texture and improve moisture retention. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This serum + vitamin c combo was a flop for me. After using it for about 8 weeks I saw no difference in my skin. I don’t think there is enough vitamin C in this product to make any changes in your skin! Maybe if you have never used vitamin C it will work for you?

The other thing is that this product has a very off putting smell. I can’t really describe it but I don’t like it and it’s fairly strong.

On the plus side it does feel nice on your skin but for such a high price point it needs to actually be doing something!
Cory E.
A great PM serum to keep your skin hydrated, bright and youthful. It’s expensive, but since you’re only using at night, it makes it better. My skin has been noticeably brighter since using this.
Meme M.
This is one of my favorite Vitamin C treatments. Recommended by Caroline Hirons, who I trust implicitly, it is a powerful and stable form of vitamin C that helps with skin brightening and pigmentation. I've noticed a significant difference in my most stubborn areas of pigmentation. It is not drying at all. My one tidbit of improvement would be in the packaging. One side can run out a little faster than the other, but it won't prevent me from repurchasing.
Becca L.
I got a sample size of this product from a beauty order. I can't say that the small amount did a noticeable difference. It is hard to tell. The product is fun to use with mixing two products just before use. It honestly smelled pretty metallic and felt itchy. I would try it again for longer time if given the opportunity.
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
I have tried so many serums time and time again, but I have finally found the one that makes my skin not only glow but over all healthy as well. I absolute adore this product and highly recommended for anyone in need of a good serum. Five starts all the way.
Lucie B.
Chattanooga, TN
This product made my skin look amazing and dewy and it smells really fresh, but it's so watery that even touching your face will wipe it off. It doesn't absorb into your skin at all. There's definitely room for improvement but overall the product does wonders for the appearance of skin.
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
It makes my skin feel soooo soft. I put it on before bed and always wake up with soft skin. It’s my must have in the winter as my skin tends to dry out really really badly. I keep re purchasing and hope it never gets discontinued
Sarah R.
Its not the best serum, I feel like it does not sink into my skin. It kinda just sits there. I felt as if my skin was getting irritated. I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
This leaves my skin glowing! I've been using this for a few months now and have definitely seen results! But this and your skin will be so fresh and dewy.
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
I absolutely love this product! Makes a huge difference in the softness and hydration, as well as gives you the most amazing, radiant glow.