BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A supercharged face serum for a double dose of radiance. Kate's revolutionary, high-tech radiance serum is packed with 10 percent vitamin C and youth-enhancing bioactive omegas 3, 6, 9, and 7. This two-phase system is divided in the dual-chamber to preserve purity and potency of ingredients until released. It improves the appearance of dark spots and discoloration, evens out skintone, and brightens the complexion to promote an all-around healthy radiance and glow. Recommended for nightly use, it replenishes skin's natural lipids and restores the barrier function to soften skin texture and improve moisture retention. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Caroline L.
Charlotte, NC
I can’t say enough about this product. I am on my 3rd bottle. Although at 90.00 retail it is not cheap I feel it is worth it. The only reason I took away a star is because I feel that you have to be cognizant of the double pump system. You have to pump the exact amount from each side or one side will run out faster than the other. This product is brightening, it evens my skin tone, I even believe it to help heal minor acne. I have very sensitive skin so many ingredients and harsh products break me out and this does not. Best vitamin c serum I’ve tried to date!
Becca L.
I got a sample size of this product from a beauty order. I can't say that the small amount did a noticeable difference. It is hard to tell. The product is fun to use with mixing two products just before use. It honestly smelled pretty metallic and felt itchy. I would try it again for longer time if given the opportunity.
IRAM S.
I got this products from sephora to help my hyperpigmentation. I love the consistency but had a citrus smell to it and can get annoying. But the skin definitely is glowing in the morning and did help fade my hyper pigmented areas.
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
Amazing! Great at diminishing dark spots from either sun damage or acne scars. Brings a beautiful radiance to the skin. I love that you get 2 sides, one a serum and the other more of a lotion consistency. Perfect for travel!
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
One of my favorite serums! Feels very lightweight on the skin without feeling sticky. Love to use this as a treatment in combination with other serums! Works wonderfully.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
Wonder serum that I love and enjoy to use. Has 10% vitamin C omegas that helps brighten lighten and tighten the skin. Price is worth what it does for my skin. It exceeded my expectations and worked wonders. It is one of the best anti aging serums ever. I strongly recommend this product to anyone that loves skincare!!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Great product for sun spots and even for scars. I highly recommend this product for people who suffer from age spots sun spots. It helps to break up the spots and lighten them with time as long as you continue use and use with sunscreen.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Need all the C. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Michelle J.
Noticeable difference within first few days of use one pump of the dual action makes skin feeling tight refreshed and renewed over night