BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKate Somerville
Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream

Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream

by Kate Somerville

A high-performance eye cream. Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream cushions, firms, and lifts the delicate skin around the eyes. See immediate results as this intensive formula brightens and smoothes the skin, reducing expression lines and dark circles. The eye area is left hydrated and fresh, so your beautiful eyes can stand out against a pristine canvas! This targeted moisturizer suits all skin types.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclotetrasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcrystalline, Sodium Chloride, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tribehenin, Cetyl Esters, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Ceramide NG, Phospholipids, Trehalose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine, Lysine, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Retinyl Palmitate, Proline, Butylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Urea, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Hexylene Glycol, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Superoxide Dismutase, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Glycosphingolipids, Phenoxyethanol

Where can I buy this eye cream?
What is the main advertised ingredient(s) for this eye cream?
How much does this eye cream cost?
Start your review of Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream!
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Janci M.
I received this complimentary from @kate Somerville beauty, i used it and it’s amazing!!!! My eyes look 10 years younger and help with the bags there’s hyaluronic acid in it which helps with the plumping I absolutely love it, I will re-buy it it’s worth every penny and I highly recommend it it is a little pricey but again it’s worth every penny if you’re struggling with your under eyes🌟follow4AFollow 🌟
Katie K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Katie K.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Ok so I hit the gold mine in TJ MAXX they had winter skin care products that had barley been there for a month, because less people are shopping in store . This was on CLEARANCE for $2 from $125 other places and was locked with an alarm. I got so many amazing things for .30 to $2 ! Love the consistency, no fragrance, and smoothed over my forehead almost immediately. Leaving a hydrated glow . I’d even buy it a second time at the regular price after this is gone ! What a find !
Derek  C.
Clermont, FL
Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Derek  C.
Ok, so I’m 21. I don’t NEED something this expensive for an eye cream. BUT, it’s amazing. The hydration and light reflecting aspects are amazing! It def has helped my dark circles a bit and had plumped up my very minor fine lines under my eyes. I did get it on sale, but I would easily repurchase.
Alissa J.
Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Alissa J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried a lot of eye creams and Kate Somerville’s Line Release Under Eye Repair is the eye cream I always go back to. It’s a wonderful texture very serum like, absorbs under the eyes quickly so you can put on concealer afterwards. It also doesn’t irritate the eyes at all so if you have sensitive eyes or you wear contacts, it is amazing. I am one of those people that likes to be a kind of aggressive with my eye cream and get it right up and around the eye area and I have no problem with any tearing up or burning. It’s very hydrating. It fills in any lines and wrinkles. I also use it at night and it works well, making my eyes feel very hydrated and comforted and taken care of. I highly recommend this eye cream if you’ve been searching for one that’s going to help with lines and wrinkles but leave your eye area hydrated as well.
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Only been using this for a little over a week but I can already see the few under eye lines disappearing. Love this product already!!
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream uploaded by Stacey M.
Got this in the last FFF edit sale. At 60%-70% off I get in real trouble. I really like this. It’s very hydrating and I’ve noticed a slight difference in the lines under my eyes but it’s only been a few days. So far I’d recommend this oneKate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair Cream
Arlana S.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. Very expensive... haven't seen a difference, but promises alot!! Probably won't buy... but if it works it's worth the price... kinda iffy about this right now...
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Love this product doesn't feel heavy under my eyes at all. A little goes a long way of this product so you'll probably have the jar for rest your life lol
Lisa M. W.
Eugene
Amazing product, immediate results. I was hesitant because of cost, but it was well worth every penny. Will buy again.
Paige C.
Paw Paw, MI
I just started using this and I haven’t noticed amazing results but maybe it takes a bit more consistency. I love that you only need the tiniest amount so the product lasts you a long time. It’s pricey but when you don’t need to purchase it often it’s worth it. I’m looking forward to seeing some consistent results.