Kate Somerville Kate's Clinic Skin Changers uploaded by nessa V.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A travel-size set of anti-aging essentials to visibly smooth wrinkles and firm skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This set includes a complete anti-aging regimen to reveal a beautiful youthful complexion. ExfoliKate® Daily Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses away oil, makeup, and surface impurities to reveal softer, smoother skin. Based on Kate's bestselling ExfoliKate®, this formula contains a duo of AHA's glycolic acid and lactic acid and pineapple, pumpkin, and papaya enzymes to purify without over-drying. ExfoliKate® Intensive is an award-winning exfoliator for dramatically smoother, brighter, healthier-looking skin in as little as two minutes. Inspired by the most sought-after treatment at the Clinic, DermalQuench Liquid Lift® combats the visible signs of aging: wrinkles, sagging skin, uneven tone, and dryness. A scientific breakthrough, the patented technology of this powerful booster combines hyaluronic acid and oxygen to leave you with an immediate glow, softer skin, and hydration that lasts. Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream is proven to effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase skin firmness and elasticity. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Exfolikate Cleanser Daily Foaming Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment- 0.5 oz/15 mL DermalQuench Liquid Lift - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "If you're new to my skincare collection or simply looking to streamline your anti-aging regimen, these are the essentials you need for healthy, beautiful-looking skin." Kate Somerville Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream uses revolutionary Telo-5™ technology designed to reduce visible signs of aging and deliver a rejuvenated, youthful-looking complexion. Research results: In a clinical study on ExfoliKa see more...

Courtney W.
Fort Mill
Great package to test the products. Would try them again. Would make a good gift. Packaging is good and the products did not aggravate my sensitive skin.
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
I hooked in Kate Somerville! I recently got this kit and I’m pleasantly surprised! But I was a bit disappointed in the size of the products. They’re small for what I paid for.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Ive tried the exfoliator and its amazing my skin felt refreshing and smooth! Helped with my blk heads on my nose I can only imagine how amazing the other products work!
Liz T.
Grand Rapids
I am gifting this to all of my girlfriends this Christmas. I just got this product and I absolutely love it! I definitely recommend. Kind of expensive but worth it! Yes recommend so great makes your skin so soft!!!
Dakota W.
Beebe, AR
Hands down ExfolicAte is the best exfoliant I’ve ever used. It let my face so smooth! Very impressed!
Briana O.
Orange, CA
Whenever I am in for a face rejuvenation I go straight to Kate’s products! They are extremely gently on my sensitive skin. You can’t beat the price for such quality skin care. I would recommend this product.
Tiffany R.
N Charleston, SC
Love love love this set definitely worth the price. The exfolikate is my absolute favorite product. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, removes dead skin and blackheads while not being to aggressive for my sensitive skinExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment I will always repurchase this product
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Amazing products. The exfoliator leaves my skin feeling baby smooth and fresh. It's def on the pricier side but it's worth every penny. The color is weird but the scent is very pleasant. I have very sensitive skin and not once have I experienced a breakout by it. I love it!!!
L F.
Love Kate Somerville for having such amazing products that is a little different from other doctors brands. She is using botanicals and her own technology to give the greatest boost to skin with lovely products. Love exfolikate for exfoliating twice a week and love the dermalquench liquid spray. That spray is awesome, it is the oxygen to the skin, hydrates, immediately glows and plumps the skin. Love Kate and all her lovely products.
Sheila M.
My new favorite, cleaners is gentle. Kate Somerville steps it up with skin care. Is pricey but products last and are effective. Bought from Sephora and will definitely purchase again