Kate Somerville KateCeuticals Multi-Active Repair Lifting & Lineless Eye Cream 20ml/0.67oz

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

-A rich & powerful anti-aging eye cream -Contains an exclusive blend of Peptides that stimulate collagen production -Prevents the breakdown of elastin while boosting skin s moisture levels -Noticeably reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles... see more...

Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love her line her products are amazing they all do exactly what they say the price is way worth it I definitely will be purchasing more of her products and I would highly recommend it to anyone it is totally made a difference for my mom and for myself
Shelby N.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. This is such a good product. I think the packaging was nice and sturdy. It was very gentle and helped me a lot. I bought it at Macy's in a mall. I love it and recommend.
V V.
Orlando Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like things are starting to look more lifted. My fine lines and wrinkles aren't as prominent as they once were. Skin feel nice,soft, supple. Great system!
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product my skin felt smooth and soft after using it. I would tell others to buy it. Good skincare is hard to find this one is well worth the price tag that it comes with
Subs K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this, I was a little skeptical. But I have to say, Im pretty impressed by the results! It's everything I couldve asked for from a serum and it really gives a anti aging effect. Its gentle and no improvement needed at all! Love
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just got a little problem idea how to you know it is just a problem that I have want you because I love it love love it because it you don't have to be a happy birthday because I don't have know you it
Ripa C.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was nice and so tasty , I love it , I want more of it , it was good not sweet , I'll buy more in the future , I will go next time to buy it it looks healthy I would recommend to others
Aalyiah M.
taft
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream helped me so much !! It didnt cause any damages to my eyes or face no redness no puffiness ..
Rania A.
Abu dhabi
Its amazing ! Its like one of the best products that this brand has everr madeee !! This isn't my first time using it and i'd love to use it again cuz seriously its perfect ! I love the packageing is beautiful and needs a little but bigger siZe but its perfect