BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Kate Somerville KateCeuticals Multi-Active Repair Eye Cream, 0.67 oz. Details Cutting-edge Peptide Complex utilizes the latest advances to repair damaged cells and increase collagen production, significantly reducing the appearance of fine lines, crow's feet, and wrinkles. A unique Caffeine Complex instantly alleviates puffiness and firms skin. Moisturizing Anti-Aging Actives not only provide long-lasting hydration, but also stimulate collagen production and repair the natural lipid barrier. Color Correcting Micro-Pearls diffuse and scatter light, diminishing the appearance of fine lines, brightening the entire eye area and masking dark circles. AM/PM. Gently pat small amount around eye area. 0.67 oz./ 19.8mLExtras How To Use About Kate Somerville: Skincare expert Kate Somerville partnered with top dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons as she pioneered the field of medi-spas. The respected skincare consultant to many of Hollywood's most recognizable faces is dedicated to research and development, and the Kate Somerville skincare collection features the same advanced products used in her West Hollywood clinic, designed for in-home use. Material: NM EXCLUSIVE KateCeuticals Multi-Active Repair Eye Cream, 0.67 oz.

Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I love kate somerville but during the winter. During the summer it tends to be a little oily for my face and the winter it is perfect since my skin always dries a little bit more. I love how it does miracles to my skin when I have breakouts.
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA
A little pricey and I didn't see much difference, but I'm still young and just trying to prevent face textures so it's whatever. Probably won't repurchase until I actually need something like this in my skincare routine
Alexis M.
Barnwell
Let me just say this brand is amazing. At first i was like oh no thats expensive im not going to use those products that much i wont get my moneys worth, but i love them.
Melinda S.
Alexandria
I have use this before and it really worked good for me. I would tell you all it is very good stuff.  It did"nt make my skin oil and I have very dry skin and this worked good for me.
Aja S.
This eye cream is amazing. Gets rid of dark circles, puffiness and dryness. Everything the delicate skin under your eyes need, this cream is the holy grail. I wish it was a little cheaper but definitely buying again.
Kristin C.
Love this cream! Kate Somerville always does skincare the right way! It was light weight but also felt like it was getting the job done. I saw a difference after a few weeks of using the product. I will definitely repurchase.
Emily S.
Greenwood, IN
Great product! On the pricey side. Bought from Sephora, after sampling it! Wonderful results! Will buy again and highly recommend to others!
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
Very lite scent but also lite to the skin!! I have noticed some improvement in the skin around my eyes!!! I will definitely get more!!
Jennifer B.
Waterford
I put this around my eyes every morning and every night i love this serum i think its the best on the market but every expansive
Jessica A.
Flowood
I have very sensitive skin and this product was so gentle. It's really helped with my aging.