Kate Somerville KateCeuticals Contouring Eye Serum

by Kate Somerville

Kate SomervilleKateCeuticals Contouring Eye Serum, 15 mLDetailsContour, lift and firm the delicate eye area with Kate's powerful, lightweight anti-aging eye serum. Formulated to counteract the visible signs of aging around the eyes, this technologically advanced eye serum can be used on both the upper and lower eye lids to target dark circles, puffiness, lack of elasticity and firmness, volume loss, uneven texture, fine lines and wrinkles. Anti-Wrinkle Peptides help relax muscles around the eyes while a Purified Microalgae Extract provides an instant, visible tightening effect. The lightweight texture absorbs quickly to hydrate and smooth skin for a more youthful appearance, instantly. BENEFITS:A proprietary complex of ADVANCED ANTI-WRINKLE PEPTIDES helps relax muscles around the eyes and reduce the appearance of crow's feet and fine lines caused by repeated facial expressions. Purified MICROALGAE EXTRACT provides an instant tightening effect to help lift sagging eyelids, and firm and strengthen skin's connective tissue over time. A prized AYURVEDIC BOTANICAL, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, combined with SODIUM HYALURONATE produces a volumizing effect to plump and contour the skin. A SOYBEAN LIPID-CERAMIDE 2 COMPLEX repairs the delicate lipid barrier while naturally replenishing moisture content to keep skin looking smooth and supple. 15 mL/ 0. 5 fl. oz. Designer About Kate Somerville: Skincare expert Kate Somerville partnered with top dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons as she pioneered the field of medi-spas. The respected skincare consultant to many of Hollywood's most recognizable faces is dedicated to research and development, and the Kate Somerville skincare collection features the same advanced products used in her West Hollywood clinic, designed for in-home use.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Glycerin, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Pentapeptide-18, Sucrose Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Linoleate, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Lecithin, Ceramide NG, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Glycolipids, Tocopherol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kate Somerville KateCeuticals Contouring Eye Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Cecilia P.
Bellflower, CA
Kate Somerville KateCeuticals Contouring Eye Serum uploaded by Cecilia P.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I first bought this I was a little skeptical especially because of the price tag but I’m so glad I did! KateCeuticals Lifting Eye Cream by Kate Summerville product is absolutely amazing! The application is smooth and absorbs quickly. Almost immediately noticed a reduction of puffiness under my eyes. It makes my eyes look younger, hydrated and awake! Now that I’m in my mid-30’s I love anything with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. Those two ingredients really do work!
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Gifted by Kate Somerville. so far i like this product. i am using it for few days, and i noticed it reduction of puffiness under my eyes. the texture is smooth and my eyes absorbs quickly. in general, it is a good serum, keeps my eyes hydrated all day.
Priscilla S.
soledad, CA
This product works really good on my eyes, i feel them less puffy & bright all around. it definitely met my expectations. It is one of the best eye products i've trued, high end. this is my first time trying this product. i would absolutely recommend it to a friend
Fernanda L.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This eye cream is incredible, in matter of days of using it, I can see some differences where my eyes are less puffy, hydrated and looking fresh. Super excited to see the difference a few weeks and months from now. It's on the expensive side but totally worth it, I do recommend it!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I like that it’s lightweight and leaves my eye area soft ,smooth, hydrated. This serum feels refreshing when you apply it. Make up goes on top nicely . It is pricey and feel like there are other eye products I prefer.
Kristy L.
This keep some of the product is not worth the price I buy most Kate Somerville products for my daily skin care routine’s but this left my eye area watery and watered my eyes don’t like this not worth the price I would not recommend it
Christine L.
It’s like instant smoothness for make up! Great make up starts with great skin, and this will be your concealers BFF!
Cara B.
Buffalo, NY
I received a sample of this eye serum with one of my sephora orders and was very excited to try it.  It did not disappoint.  It was gentle enough that it did not burn like some products that are used closer to the eyes do, but it was still effective in making my eyes feel fresh and rejuvenated.  I probably would go on to buy the full size.
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
I have never been crazy about eye serums but this one was worth every penny! It helps fade dark circles and de puffs quickly. It was expensive but like I said I think it was worth it. I will repurchase!
Brea E.
Atlanta , GA
I really like this eye cream it's super affordable and helps with my dark circles under my eyes. The only thing I will say is I wish it was bigger but I will be purchasing again because I like the way it helped

Looking for your answer?