BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A multifunctional tinted complexion correcting cream that protects skin from the sun's harmful rays while minimizing imperfections with buildable coverage. Clinical skincare meets illuminating coverage. This multifunctional tinted complexion correcting cream instantly minimizes the look of imperfections with buildable coverage. Broad spectrum SPF 50+ protects skin from the sun's harmful rays while known brightening agents arbutin, licorice extract, and natural amino acids help improve and even out skintone for more luminous, younger-looking skin over time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
I purchased this from Nordstrom thinking why did I pay so much for this tiny little tube but I LOVE it!!! I honestly have seen a great improvement in color and tone in about a month. Gets a nice illuminating glow and light/medium coverage. A big part of reasoning for purchase was the high SPF and is not sticky or heavy like others I have tried. A little bit goes a long way; I use a beauty blender to apply and doesn't leave streaks.
Emily W.
Austin, TX
For combination skin I do not recommend! It made my skin so oily throughout the day :/ I think this is more for dry to normal skin types! It is medium coverage but does not hold on well to the skin! I do not think it is worth the money!
Bobbi G.
Princeton, TX
This foundation oxidized on me in less then 30 minutes. It made me look like an oompa loompa. I have found drugstore alternatives that don't oxidize.
joceline g.
houston, texas
Excelente producto y de muy buena calidad lo recomiendo mucho mucho, tiene una fabulosa cobertura
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative  .
Best Regard
Noelia L.
Great coverage, it smells a lot like sunscreen but it's ok, not highly recommended for oily skin but if you want to look natural and with a glow finish its ok
Monique B.
Erdington, Birmingham
I like this , works nicely on your face i could recommend it highly its amazing makes me feel comfortable in my own skin
Nathalie F.
Palm Desert, CA
What is the coverage like on this CC cream? Sheer or fuller coverage? And is it a dewy or matte finish?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Tamara R.
no hay algun tono mas claro (?
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Do you think this would be too dewy for combo skin? Also, has anyone with sensitive skin tried this?