BY KATE SOMERVILLE

An antiaging solution that minimizes the depth of expression lines. Reduce the look of lines and wrinkles with this age-defying essential. Armed with moisturizing, skin-tightening, and toning exclusive actives, this youth-restoring must-have delivers serious results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This blend of peptides and collagen builders helps to improve skin texture and tone. The unique water-based formula is safe to use on acne-prone and oily skin.

Kristy L.
This is a really great serum to use and I’ve been using it for a few years I use it a lot in cold winters as it really helps hydrate my skin in warm climates or humid areas this could be too oily under my moisturizer but great to use in dry months
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great product. It is very sheer and it smells really clean as well. It is the perfect purchase for someone who is looking to purchase one product for day and night because it could easily be used for both and goes well under makeup.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Love love love. I am obsessed with Kate Sommerville. All of her products are so lovely. They are kind of pricey but totally worth it. This serum is super lightweight and it's very hydrating! It's so perfect.
Beth G.
Marina del Rey, CA
Love love love this face serum. I use it morning and night and cancertainly tell the days when I don't use it. I swear it makes my face look more even toned and luminescent
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good face serum. There is not much product for the price which disappoints me but with regard to the product it's actually good. I purchased at sephora and will not repurchase it. It was gentle on the face.
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
This is my Go to !!!! I use this Daily ! It's helped me Face stay youthful and Radiant ! It's really brightened my skin as well !! It's a Must have
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This really did hydrate my skin it looked really nice and fresh after I used this even just once my skin looked super nice
Caitlin K.
Aldergrove, BC
As an oily combo girl this was PERFECT! I am always in the market for the next best skin care product. Kate's line is definitely going to be trending in 2018... I am slowly replacing everything with her line (aside from Sunday Riley's UFO) hehe
Perla D.
miami
This product healed my very very dry very very sensitive skin, including my red problem areas. I love that it even works under the eyes without any negative skin reaction. I have noticed that I have to use it everyday for the dryness to stay at bay, but I have problematic skin
Vanessa B.
Not too bad, a little bit expensive for the size & I find it is a tad sticky on my skin afterwards. I would like to try another product from her line possibly, although this serum isn't for me.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
What are some of the honest benefits of this serum? Does it get rid of fine lines? Does anyone know of something that actually gets rid of horizontal forehead lines??