Kate Somerville HydraClear Hydrating Acne Gel

by Kate Somerville

A balanced, multifunctional acne treatment and moisturizer that helps to reduce and prevent breakouts every day, while delivering essential oil-free hydration. Confidently clear, perfectly hydrated. This multitasking formula, hydrates, soothes irritation, and controls shine. Because healthy hydration is essential for oily and acne-prone skin, bio-derived hyaluronic acid and red algae provide immediate and long-lasting oil-free moisture to reduce future breakouts without clogging pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kate Somerville HydraClear Hydrating Acne Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Love the entire line. Works well, nicely scented and consistent. It’s a higher end product but worth the cost and clears up skin without being too harsh. So please and will continue to purchase in the future!
This product is really good for the winter time when my skin gets dryer. It is gentle on your skin while still getting rid of acne. In the summer it was a little too hydrating as my skin can get a little oily. It is something I always have on hand either way!
I swear by this it is one of my favorites. I use it on the spot and it feels really good. It is hydrating which makes my acne go down. This is my second bottle of it.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Scottsdale, AZ
No one wants to spend money on something that doesn't work. Exactly why when you see how much Kate Somerville is. But if it works is it worth it? Absolutely, at least I think it is.
Los Angeles
Didn't do anything.. at all. Waste of time and money. Don't do it. There are definitely much better options out there. I'm not sure why this product even exists.
Richmond
I loved this product! I would recommend this to anyone with acne type skin. its Effective! I just loved it very Gentle on your skin. it most definitely met all expectations!
Pretty good. Blemish free. Not worth the price retail. Her stuff has a weird fragrance. Feels a little harsh but met my expectations of spot treating. First time user
Milo
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. The only down fall of it is that if you have sensitive skin it can make your face red and also it can sting a bit during the scrubbing process
Conshohocken, PA
Great product. Very hydrating and clears my acne without any problems. Very effective and left me satisfied and met my expectations. It’s a good value for the product and I highly recommend to others.

Looking for your answer?