Kate Somerville HydraClear Hydrating Acne Gel

by Kate Somerville

A balanced, multifunctional acne treatment and moisturizer that helps to reduce and prevent breakouts every day, while delivering essential oil-free hydration. Confidently clear, perfectly hydrated. This multitasking formula, hydrates, soothes irritation, and controls shine. Because healthy hydration is essential for oily and acne-prone skin, bio-derived hyaluronic acid and red algae provide immediate and long-lasting oil-free moisture to reduce future breakouts without clogging pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kate Somerville HydraClear Hydrating Acne Gel!
How would you rate this product?
The Colony, TX
It works pretty good. I've been having some issues recently with acne due to hormone imbalance so I've been using this. It does take time and you have to apply it several times a day but it does help. I do feel like it works better and faster than other products I've tried.
Evansville, IN
Wonderful acne treatment, it takes awhile to work but when it does the results are great! I️ use it every night and it treats my acne without drying my skin out at all. I️ love it!
nashville, TN
I have really bad eczema on some parts of my face, but like most teenagers, I also get really bad oily breakouts on the T-Zone area of my face. This product has really helped me get rid of those breakouts in that area without sucking the moisture from the rest of my skin like some acne treatments. An overall good product, I personally just wish it came with more for the price
Linden, MI
I love the consistency of this gel. I was hesitant at first but once I applied it, I fell in love with it. The application feels cooling and soft. I couldn't be happier with it. Its a bit pricey but also worth the buy. Go out and get yours! you won't regret it
This is a great product for acne prone skin! It has really helped in brightening the appearance of my skin. Moreover, my skin can be strangely sensitive and this product seemed to be very light and nonabrasive, which I was very happy about. However, I found that it can be a bit drying, so if you have dry skin maybe it is better to apply this about twice a week. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
I don’t know if this is something I would ever use again I didn’t use the whole product due to it not really doing anything for my skin. It irritated my skin just a little bit but that could be due to my skin being super sensitive or me over using the product. But it definitely has great potential!
HANOVER, PA
I use multiple products from this company. I love this one mostly because of how refreshing and bright it leaves my skin feeling after i apply it. i love waking up feeling hydrated and clean! highly reccomend this product!!
Atlanta, GA
Super hydrating and didn’t make my skin oily. I have naturally oily skin and this gently hydrated without making my skin more oily. Overall helped even out my skin and treated my breakouts. I noticed my break outs healing and clearing up a lot faster.
Syracuse, OH
Love this product & used in combo with the exfoliating scrub makes you have glowing, radiant skin. I bought a small sample & have not repurchased bc there are other skin care brands that i do prefer to this one.
Hialeah , FL
At first I thought this wasn’t doing anything to my face. Then within a few days of continuously using it, it really cleared up my pores and helped my skin a lot. There may be some room for improvement, but overall it’s a great acne product.

Looking for your answer?