BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A daily moisturizer that provides deep hydration for a gorgeous, healthy glow. Fan favorite Goat Milk Cream is now new and improved with an indulgent formula that leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. Milk polypeptides nurture sensitive and extremely dry skin, while soothing goat milk and natural milk proteins deliver deep hydration and help support skin's natural lipid barrier. A rich blend of jojoba and avocado oils moisturize, comfort, and condition for a smoother look. The addition of aloe helps soothe dry, sensitive skin. Clinically tested safe for sensitive skin, this gentle formula instantly absorbs to create a beautiful, healthy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Ancient Egyptians used goat milk to nurture skin. This natural wonder continues the great tradition, lavishing skin with infusions of milk proteins, vitamins, and amino acids. This product is clinically tested and is safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love Kate Somerville products. I always know that when I'm trying one of her products that it is going to be top notch and the best products for skin. Goat milk is such a trending ingredient in healthcare right now and I love that Kate has hopped onboard. This moisturizer promises to provide deep hydration for a gorgeous, healthy-looking glow and will help with dryness, dullness and uneven texture, uneven skin tone. I applied this moisturizer to my clean dry skin and it felt really oily at first but now that it has dried and settled it feels a lot better sitting on my face. My skin definitely looks healthy and glowing. After waking up with a night of this moisturizer my face felt extremely soft and even textured. However, my skin looked like a greasy glow, but my skin definitely did not look healthy. It was quite a bummer for me to not like this product. I would not purchase this in the future and I would not personally recommend it.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
In my opinion this product is "meh" at best. This thin moisturizer applies very light and absorbed quickly. It has no scent and did seem very gentle on my sensitive dry skin. My biggest issue is I had to reapply my go-to moisturizer not long after using this because it really didn't seem to hydrate my skin after it absorbed it. So for me, it's just too light and not worth the price.
Allison Y.
I’ve heard people rave about this moisturizer for years, and I have to say, I see what the hype is all about! It’s gentle and lightweight yet super moisturizing - I haven’t had any dry patches since using it. It absorbs quickly into the skin which is super important when you’re layering a bunch of products over it, including makeup, so it works great for both daytime and nighttime! The package is also so nice to use - I don’t know how sanitary the top part keeps, since you’re wiping your fingers all over it when you pump up the product, but it’s still better than digging your fingers into the entire jar of cream. I have to say though that this stuff is pricey and while great, I’m sure you can find a cheaper moisturizer that’s just as effective.
Katherine G.
Brockton, MA
Wonderful moisturizer for dehydrated skin needing light weight yet effective moisture. This worked perfectly for my combination skin, didn’t leave me greasy or dry. The texture is silky and thin, also formulated for sensitive skin, so would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a new moisturizer
Maria O.
LA
One the packaging looks amazing. Very insta worthy pictures. I tried this product after seeing all these UK bloggers raving about it. You only need a little bit of product because a little was a long way.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
all hail the holy grail of the best moisturizer ive ever used. as a northern Minnesota girl my oily skin gets so dry in the colder months and i always feel so refreshed after i use this. its safe for sensitive skin and doesn't have much of a scent and if it does it just smells like milk. nothing gross. i love the pump of this jar because it gives you the proper amount and it saves product.
Julie M.
I got this in a sephora skin care favorites box and have fallen in love. A little goes a long way and it comes out a little fast if I'm not careful. Its rich and creamy without feeling heavy and is fast absorbing. It doesn't break out my skin like lotions usually do. It is pricey but if you can find it in a smaller size it's well worth it
Amy S.
I really liked this moisturizer, but it was just kinda pricey for me. It was very moisturizing, almost too much so. I tended to only use this at night because of that.  It would make my face shiny and would cause my makeup to slide off my face! But at night it was great! Would recommend if you need a heavy moisturizer.
Tia S.
Tullahoma, TN
This is a nice, lightweight formula. It's not super heavy so if you are extremely dry it may not be enough. I'm not super crazy about the smell, its just a faint chemically smell, but its not the worst either. Overall I am impartial to this, but if I have it I'll use it.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Nicole P.
This product was suggested to me by someone in Sephora. I was given a VERY small sample. I used it for two days and though I liked it, is it worth the price tag? What are your likes/dislikes about this product?
Jacqueline L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for people with combination skin
Michelle M.
Does this work for oily skin too?
Toni J.
Has anyone tried this? Did it help soothe redness? I've been debating on whether to purchase this because it's a little expensive.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is the goat milk line mainly for mature skin?