BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A daily moisturizer that provides deep hydration for a gorgeous, healthy glow. Fan favorite Goat Milk Cream is now new and improved with an indulgent formula that leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. Milk polypeptides nurture sensitive and extremely dry skin, while soothing goat milk and natural milk proteins deliver deep hydration and help support skin's natural lipid barrier. A rich blend of jojoba and avocado oils moisturize, comfort, and condition for a smoother look. The addition of aloe helps soothe dry, sensitive skin. Clinically tested safe for sensitive skin, this gentle formula instantly absorbs to create a beautiful, healthy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Ancient Egyptians used goat milk to nurture skin. This natural wonder continues the great tradition, lavishing skin with infusions of milk proteins, vitamins, and amino acids. This product is clinically tested and is safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Goat Milk Powder/Caprae Lac Powder/ Poudre de lait de chèvre, Lactose, Milk Protein/Lactis Proteinum/Protéine du Lait, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid

• This product was suggested to me by someone in Sephora. I was giv...3 Answers
  • I'm concerned about the price tag. Can someone te... Be the first to answer!
  • is this good for dry and sensitive skin? worth the money??? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this more than words can say. It's feels light on the skin while still doing heavy moisturizing but it doesn't make me oily. LOVE!" in 84 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is incredibly amazing. I am very impressed with that I have really sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritated and it does it's job without adding too much moisture I would purchase this product again and I would recommend it" in 50 reviews
  • "As someone who is lactose intolerant the smell of milk makes me want to gag. However this product does wonders on my dry skin that its worth the awful smell. Plus the packaging is amazing, you just push down and product comes out! No need to stick your fingers in a pot. " in 47 reviews
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I am so very unhappy with this product. 1st the pump applicator is horrible. It always got stuck down and I had to bang the jar on the edge of the counter to get it to pop back up. Awful design. 2nd. The packaging is misleading. There is a tiny section with the product, then a plastic section below it to make it look like it is filling that void. 3rd no great results. It was nongreasy but not particularly hydrating. There are so many better moisturizers on the market with a better price point, and better results.
Bella M.
corpus christi
While I really love this moisturiser, it was a tad too much for my combo/oily skin in the summer and I feel like I could have appreciated it more in the winter. It’s very moisturising and gentle and has just the slightest of scents. The packaging is a huge plus because the pump keeps it sanitary and makes sure you get every bit of product. I would recommend this to someone with dry or sensitive skin that really needs moisture.
Hailey P.
Tucson
THE BEST MOISTURIZER IVE EVER TRIED! This is definitely my holy-grail moisturizer. I have a dry t-zone prone to oiliness if that even makes any sense and this is the only moisturizer that not only doesn’t make me overly oily, but manages to give me the perfect amount of moisture without feeling too heavy on my face. I was so sad when Kate took down her goats I’ll cleanser, but I will continue to use this amazing moisturizer!!!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
In my opinion this product is "meh" at best. This thin moisturizer applies very light and absorbed quickly. It has no scent and did seem very gentle on my sensitive dry skin. My biggest issue is I had to reapply my go-to moisturizer not long after using this because it really didn't seem to hydrate my skin after it absorbed it. So for me, it's just too light and not worth the price.
Bianca T.
I love this moisturizer. It has a lot of antioxidants because of the goats milk and it’s hydrating but light weight. I love the packaging because you only get the amount you need for your entire face without having to touch the product inside the jar. To me there wasn’t a scent either, I love how it felt on my skin.
Brittany M.
Allen
I really liked this moisturizer. It absorbed quickly, did not leave me shiny and wore well under makeup. It was very lightweight and refreshing, I would definitely recommend this to someone as a light-medium weight moisturizer. It also did not cause any breakouts or clogged pores.
Susie M.
I got this in a travel size as a free gift online. Wow! I did not expect it to be as good as it was. It left my skin feeling plump and smooth, I have very dry skin and with just the travel size I have noticed the hydration it gives my skin. Going to purchase full size
Brandy S.
California
This was a fantastic night time moisturizer, until it made me break out. Then I realized- when I eat dairy I break out. I assume it's probably related. If not, it may be because I have only, dehydrated skin. It may have just been too heavy for my skin. I think if you don't have adverse reaction to dairy or if you have very dry skin this will be great for you.
Maggie P.
Beverly Hills, CA
So I’ve used a couple of moisturizers by them and this is the one that really works well with my skin. For my acne, the oil free moisturizer doesn’t do anything. It doesn’t feel hydrating, it doesn’t ever feel like enough but it certainly is but this one feels great on my skin. I use the quench serum before this and then this and my skin feels so soft and hydrated. It soothes my irritation, feels hydrating when my skin feels taught and doesn’t have an unpleasant slip across the face. Definitely recommend for my fellow combination skin friends.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I got a sample of this a really enjoyed it. When I applied it, I truly felt it melt into my skin and hydrate it as I have really dry skin. The scent is mild and goes away once absorbed. This is something I would definitely recommend and use again
Nicole P.
This product was suggested to me by someone in Sephora. I was given a VERY small sample. I used it for two days and though I liked it, is it worth the price tag? What are your likes/dislikes about this product?
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is the goat milk line mainly for mature skin?
Michelle M.
Does this work for oily skin too?
Jacqueline L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for people with combination skin
Toni J.
Has anyone tried this? Did it help soothe redness? I've been debating on whether to purchase this because it's a little expensive.