Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream

A daily moisturizer that provides deep hydration for a gorgeous, healthy glow. Fan favorite Goat Milk Cream is now new and improved with an indulgent formula that leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. Milk polypeptides nurture sensitive and extremely dry skin, while soothing goat milk and natural milk proteins deliver deep hydration and help support skin's natural lipid barrier. A rich blend of jojoba and avocado oils moisturize, comfort, and condition for a smoother look. The addition of aloe helps soothe dry, sensitive skin. Clinically tested safe for sensitive skin, this gentle formula instantly absorbs to create a beautiful, healthy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Ancient Egyptians used goat milk to nurture skin. This natural wonder continues the great tradition, lavishing skin with infusions of milk proteins, vitamins, and amino acids. This product is clinically tested and is safe for sensitive skin. see more...

• This product was suggested to me by someone in Sephora. I was giv...3 Answers
  • I'm concerned about the price tag. Can someone te... Be the first to answer!
  • is this good for dry and sensitive skin? worth the money??? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love Kate Somerville products. I always know that when I'm trying one of her products that it is going to be top notch and the best products for skin. Goat milk is such a trending ingredient in healthcare right now and I love that Kate has hopped onboard. This moisturizer promises to provide deep hydration for a gorgeous, healthy-looking glow and will help with dryness, dullness and uneven texture, uneven skin tone. I applied this moisturizer to my clean dry skin and it felt really oily at first but now that it has dried and settled it feels a lot better sitting on my face. My skin definitely looks healthy and glowing. After waking up with a night of this moisturizer my face felt extremely soft and even textured. However, my skin looked like a greasy glow, but my skin definitely did not look healthy. It was quite a bummer for me to not like this product. I would not purchase this in the future and I would not personally recommend it.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I am so very unhappy with this product. 1st the pump applicator is horrible. It always got stuck down and I had to bang the jar on the edge of the counter to get it to pop back up. Awful design. 2nd. The packaging is misleading. There is a tiny section with the product, then a plastic section below it to make it look like it is filling that void. 3rd no great results. It was nongreasy but not particularly hydrating. There are so many better moisturizers on the market with a better price point, and better results.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
In my opinion this product is "meh" at best. This thin moisturizer applies very light and absorbed quickly. It has no scent and did seem very gentle on my sensitive dry skin. My biggest issue is I had to reapply my go-to moisturizer not long after using this because it really didn't seem to hydrate my skin after it absorbed it. So for me, it's just too light and not worth the price.
Susie M.
I got this in a travel size as a free gift online. Wow! I did not expect it to be as good as it was. It left my skin feeling plump and smooth, I have very dry skin and with just the travel size I have noticed the hydration it gives my skin. Going to purchase full size
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I got a sample of this a really enjoyed it. When I applied it, I truly felt it melt into my skin and hydrate it as I have really dry skin. The scent is mild and goes away once absorbed. This is something I would definitely recommend and use again
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
I love goat milk products in this product does not disappoint. It's a great value even at the high price and has wonderful packaging. I highly recommend this product to friends and coworkers. I wouldn't change a thing.
Sabrina B.
Portland, OR
So moisturizing. I love this stuff. It does take a bit to get it all over your face but once you do it keeps it so moist. It’s one of my favorites and I use it nearly everyday. I wouldn’t change a thing about it.
Maria O.
One the packaging looks amazing. Very insta worthy pictures. I tried this product after seeing all these UK bloggers raving about it. You only need a little bit of product because a little was a long way.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
all hail the holy grail of the best moisturizer ive ever used. as a northern Minnesota girl my oily skin gets so dry in the colder months and i always feel so refreshed after i use this. its safe for sensitive skin and doesn't have much of a scent and if it does it just smells like milk. nothing gross. i love the pump of this jar because it gives you the proper amount and it saves product.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this brand! This moisturizer in general is one of my favs. It goes on light weight but does it’s job with moisturizing! This one is best to use in the morning before putting on makeup.
Nicole P.
This product was suggested to me by someone in Sephora. I was given a VERY small sample. I used it for two days and though I liked it, is it worth the price tag? What are your likes/dislikes about this product?
Jacqueline L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for people with combination skin
Michelle M.
Does this work for oily skin too?
Toni J.
Has anyone tried this? Did it help soothe redness? I've been debating on whether to purchase this because it's a little expensive.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is the goat milk line mainly for mature skin?