Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream

by Kate Somerville

A daily moisturizer that provides deep hydration for a gorgeous, healthy glow. Fan favorite Goat Milk Cream is now new and improved with an indulgent formula that leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. Milk polypeptides nurture sensitive and extremely dry skin, while soothing goat milk and natural milk proteins deliver deep hydration and help support skin's natural lipid barrier. A rich blend of jojoba and avocado oils moisturize, comfort, and condition for a smoother look. The addition of aloe helps soothe dry, sensitive skin. Clinically tested safe for sensitive skin, this gentle formula instantly absorbs to create a beautiful, healthy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Ancient Egyptians used goat milk to nurture skin. This natural wonder continues the great tradition, lavishing skin with infusions of milk proteins, vitamins, and amino acids. This product is clinically tested and is safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Goat Milk Powder/Caprae Lac Powder/ Poudre de lait de chèvre, Lactose, Milk Protein/Lactis Proteinum/Protéine du Lait, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid

Is worth it? Are there any dupes out there?
Any good recommendations for face moisturisers for Dry skin patches but also oily Tzone? [product:kate-somerville-goat-milk-moisturizing-cream]
Start your review of Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this more than words can say. It's feels light on the skin while still doing heavy moisturizing but it doesn't make me oily. LOVE!in reviews
This moisturizer is incredibly amazing. I am very impressed with that I have really sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritated and it does it's job without adding too much moisture I would purchase this product again and I would recommend itin reviews
As someone who is lactose intolerant the smell of milk makes me want to gag. However this product does wonders on my dry skin that its worth the awful smell. Plus the packaging is amazing, you just push down and product comes out! No need to stick your fingers in a pot. in reviews
Vienna, VA
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Roksolana K.
The name of the cream speaks for itself, it does have a milk-like texture, milkier that one can comprehend, however, it was not a turn off for me. It made the application easier and I was not overusing the product, which again - made it last. I was afraid that I was contaminating it, nevertheless it worked out. It is lightweight and I used it as my night cream by applying it in a thicker layer. My skin got prominently smoother and the smell is subtle.
Kelso, WA
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Danica C.
❤️❤️❤️❤️Feel free to follow me please! I follow back! ❤️❤️❤️❤️Good product for daily a moisturizer. It feels lightweight and not too heavy. I’ll see how it does over time or as a daily base to my makeup. But first use it’s very nice. Kind of a thinner consistency which I don’t mind because I have naturally oily skin and only use a moisturizer to control my oily skin.
Boston , MA
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Thaís C.
I got irritation and acne on my skin the three times I used it, my boyfriend had the same. I wouldn’t recommend it if your skin doesn’t go well with milk related moisturizers. Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream
Midland, TX
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Kimberly R.
I’m shocked by how much I like this. It’s pretty runny, which usually isn’t a plus for me. I was surprised by how moisturizing it was. The only big drawback is the smell...it smells like I’m putting elmers glue on my face.Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream
Carmel, ME
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Miranda M.
I tried this on a whim, it was a Ipsy addon last month. I am pleasantly surprised! It's very hydrating and not overly heavy or really greasy. It's a nice light, fluffy moisturizer. I have noticed the dry skin on my cheeks has gotten a lot better since I started using this and my freckles have lightened up a lot! It is kind of expensive if you buy off Kate Summerville website but was worth the 18$ I spent on Ipsy for sure! I love the cute purple box and purple container! It's very pretty!
Derry, NH
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Kris L.
This is such a milky facial moisturizer! It's more on the liquidy side so when you open it, don't tilt it because it will spill. Because it's milky, I'm going through the jar fast. It hydrates and feels nice. Highly recommend!
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Mareike L.
I received this product in a subscription box recently. At first I was a little weirded out by the thin gooey like texture of the cream, plus goat milk on my face??!? Yes, please!!! I have had a chance to play and use this cream, and have found that a little goes a long way. The thin texture is meant to absorb into your skin, without leaving it greasy and oily. I love to wear this under my makeup. It leaves my face looking like I have that "glow from within".. This stuff is the bomb!
Windham, ME
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Rachel S.
This is a nice light moisturizer! It’s not heavy or greasy at all, it glides on smooth. I use it in the mornings because it is so thin.. I would even say a little too thin. I knocked the container over and a lot of it spilled out. Don’t think it’s worth the hype tho!
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Anna W.
This is a wonderful moisturizer, the texture is so light and sinjs wonderfully into the skin. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling but gives you a nice glowy look. I like using this overnight with other products or a light base got for makeup. Great for the summer.
Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Teresa P.
I thought this product was okay. Definitely was expecting more from a more “well known” skincare brand. Thought it would be a thicker product, however it was very similar to my other current moisturizers that are significantly cheaper. Just didn’t notice too many differences between them when it came to long-term use. Don’t know if it would be worth $65 for the container. Luckily got to try it for less with my FabFitFun box!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
UK
il y a un mois
Nicole A. il y a un mois
The Kate Somerville Goat Milk moisturizing cream has done wonders for my dry patches and I’m oily there as well!
Idaho Falls, ID
il y a un mois
Nicole A. il y a un mois
I love it but my skin can be really oily so it works well for me
Atlanta , GA
il y a 2 mois
Joanne P. il y a 2 mois
This is on my list, I have a heap of their moisturisers and I love them all! ❤️
Canterbury, NH
il y a 3 mois
I have dry skin, and I'm looking for a facial moisturizer that not only moisturizes Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream , but also wears well under make up. Right Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum now I'm using #KateSomerville #GoatMilkMoisturizer which along with the #KateSomerville #HyaluronicSerum are helping my dry skin, but my foundation is sliding off by lunchtime. Any suggestions for a product that will take care of my dry skin, and works better under make-up?
Estrella S. il y a 3 mois
You must buy makeup that has oil, many women including my sister who buys a lot of expensive makeup, but they are dry , I recommend that when you buy makeup Contain oil
Oklahoma City, OK
il y a 5 mois
Jackie R. il y a un mois
My face didn't break out or get a rash but this moisturizer literally made my face burn!! It happened to my friend too