BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A daily moisturizer that provides deep hydration for a gorgeous, healthy glow. Fan favorite Goat Milk Cream is now new and improved with an indulgent formula that leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. Milk polypeptides nurture sensitive and extremely dry skin, while soothing goat milk and natural milk proteins deliver deep hydration and help support skin's natural lipid barrier. A rich blend of jojoba and avocado oils moisturize, comfort, and condition for a smoother look. The addition of aloe helps soothe dry, sensitive skin. Clinically tested safe for sensitive skin, this gentle formula instantly absorbs to create a beautiful, healthy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Ancient Egyptians used goat milk to nurture skin. This natural wonder continues the great tradition, lavishing skin with infusions of milk proteins, vitamins, and amino acids. This product is clinically tested and is safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
I had recently gotten an allergic reaction from a makeup remover all over my face, it was burning and super red. I used this moisturizer to help sooth and calm my skin down and it worked like a miracle! It helped take down the burning sensation and redness pretty quickly. I also love LOVE how my skin feels after every time I've used this since. My skin feels so smooth like a baby's bottom. I highly encourage everyone to go out and try this amazing moisturizer. You won't regret it
Geeta I.
At first I thought this might be gimmicky, but this is a surprisingly great moisturizer. It has the consistency of a gel, and applies smooth with significant hydration and radiance. I would compare this to the Clinique Moisture Surge lotion, but with a better application and absorption. It is quite expensive, But is very high quality. Overall, I highly recommend this if you can afford the high price!
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
Finally got to apply this stuff to my face and it is SOO moisturizing. I love how there was no crazy smell. It went on as a cool lightweight feeling and a little goes a long way. My face felt like a nice canvas. The product absorbed into my face so fast. It felt like a baby's but after. Yes it is expensive but I think its worth. Made my skin look so much healthier also.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love the entire Kate Somerville line! While the product is a bit on the expensive side it does not disappoint! I use this product every morning after washing my face before following with my face primer. It absorbed into my skin very well and did not leave behind any residue. One of my holy grail items and well worth the money!!
Heather T.
Valparaiso , IN
Unfortunately I had a very awful reaction to the product that resulted in chemical burn type rash on my face. I believe it was due to the lactic acid because I have is had the same reaction to other products also with lactic acid in it. Keep an eye out if you have had something similar happen. I'm sure it would have been great otherwise.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard really good things about this through Caroline Hirons beauty blog and tried a sample from Sephora. It was very, very moisturizing, but too moisturizing for my combination skin. I would recommend this for people with very dry skin, especially in the winter months!
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
LOVE! If you have sensitive skin, eczema, rosacea, etc. this is the product for you. The applicator is great because you can just pump it and won't over use. I have sensitive oily skin and this didn't make my skin too shiny. A bit pricey but the quality speaks for itself
Erin C.
As someone who is lactose intolerant the smell of milk makes me want to gag. However this product does wonders on my dry skin that its worth the awful smell. Plus the packaging is amazing, you just push down and product comes out! No need to stick your fingers in a pot.
Kelsey A.
This is my go-to daily moisturizer. I have normal/dry skin and this works great during the day before makeup and at night. I LOVE the hygenic pump-up packaging- it's super easy to use! It is a little pricey, but it works great with my skin and doesn't break me out. A+!
Melissa R.
Hayward, CA
This is a moisturizer created by Kate due to her eczema as a child. Her mom would apply goat milk to calm her skin. With that said this is a soothing moisturizer. Recommended when you need that calming effect whether it be due to acne, redness or eczema. Excellent.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is the goat milk line mainly for mature skin?
Nicole P.
This product was suggested to me by someone in Sephora. I was given a VERY small sample. I used it for two days and though I liked it, is it worth the price tag? What are your likes/dislikes about this product?
Jacqueline L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for people with combination skin
Toni J.
Has anyone tried this? Did it help soothe redness? I've been debating on whether to purchase this because it's a little expensive.
Michelle M.
Does this work for oily skin too?