Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser uploaded by Brianna S.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A moisturizing cleanser that gently removes makeup, dirt, oil and impurities without stripping skin of its radiance or essential moisture—now in an enhanced non-foaming creamy formula.

How To Use:

AM and PM. Use twice a day. Apply a small amount to damp face and neck and massage gently for 30 seconds. Rinse and gently pat dry.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Betaine, Glyceryl Distearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xylitylglucoside, Propanediol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk, Lait de Chèvre), Lactose, Milk Protein, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Mel Extract (Honey Extract, Extrait de Miel), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Xylitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Anhydroxylitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, t-butyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate

Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser
  • "This is my favorite cleanser at the moment. I have sensitive and dry skin, and this is so gentle and moisturizing, it's perfect. I used to use purity, but this is better for me in the winter. I bought this product at sephora, and would definitely repurchase, " in 8 reviews
  • "I just received this amazing cleaner and love it! I haven't had success with kate Somerville due to how sensitive I am. This one was given to me and I'm so glad it was. It is very calming and amazing for anyone looking for that milky cleanser that make the skin feel insanely smooth. I use this one with my Clarisonic, Obsessed! " in 6 reviews
Kathryn D.
Boston
I got this for free as a birthday gift from Sephora. I was excited as I really like oil cleansers/moisturizing cleansers and I’ve heard good things about this cleanser. My boyfriend and I both used it for about two weeks. I liked the consistency and the way it felt on my skin, but I didn’t see any noticeable change in my skin. My boyfriend broke out from it, and although I didn’t break out, the price and the fact that it works exactly as well as my CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 16 oz. (which doesn’t break my boyfriend out) means I won’t be purchasing another any time soon.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This is a very nourishing cleanser and my only gripe is sometimes the oil and the cream can get separated. I heard this year it was being reformulated so I may give it another try because I truly loved the result and feel on my face when it was mixed well. If you have dry skin or even combo skin, try this for a little more nourishment!!
Crystal K.
I received a sample of this when I made a purchase on the Kate Somerville website. I was really pleasantly surprised at how well this worked. My skin looked so clean. While I was definitely tempted to purchase the full sized product, I didn't. The prices on her products are hard for me to justify.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
I alternate between two Kate Somerville cleansers daily, depending on what my skin needs. I love the goat milk product line, and when my skin is in need of some extra moisture, this is my go-to! Used in combination with a Clarisonic brush, it is one of my favorite skincare products!
Margarita S.
Worcester, MA
It smells like heaven! Makes your skin very clean yet hydrated. Loved it! I only used the 500 point Sephora version, because I feel like it’s too expensive for a face wash.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
I got a deluxe size sample of this cleanser in a Christmas gift, and it's really great for days when my skin is feeling very sensitive. it's super gentle and hydrating, smells amazing, and leaves my skin so soft and supple that I barely feel like I need moisturizer. it does have some issues with separating into an oil and a thicker cream, and if I leave it on its side the oil will actually leak out of the tube which makes it kind of messy. however, I've read that this was actually an issue caused by incorrect shipping temperatures and that they're making new batches that shouldn't separate as badly, so I may purchase a full size tube in a few months!
Kaleigh V.
Mead , OK
I would give this 10 stars if I could! This is my favorite facial cleansing product to date. It soothes my redness due to rosascea, moisturizers without the heavy residue and removes my make up with ease. However, I am SO upset that Sephora is no longer carrying it. I went in to my local Sephora in Duluth, MN and they told me that they sent it back to the company. I was so disappointed to hear this because it became a favorite of mine.. I was forced to purchase something else in the mean time.
Kate K.
One of my favorite cleansers. I like to dual cleanse with this cleanser being the follow up. I like to use an exfoliating cleanser first and then this one afterwards calls for super soft hydrated skin. A must have for people with drier skin that can't afford to have their cleanser dry them out any more.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample from Sephora which I used while traveling. It's a nice, gentle cleanser that neither broke me out nor dried my skin out, which is great for my combination skin. However, I don't think it did a great job really removing make up, which makes me doubt it as a thorough cleanser. It's also a little on the pricey side, and I feel like there are other cleansers that are just as affordable yet more effective.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
Lovely scent! It has this very mellow scent that’s just really soothing to me somehow. The texture is interesting cuz it’s kinda oily with some grain in it. So you massage onto your skin then add water to it then all the sudden oil became watery and it cleans my face without making it dry. I gave it only a 3 because it’s not that cheap and at the end the oil in the product sort of all used up so the texture became super dry and hard to use
Brianna S.
Chico, CA
I got a sample of this! But i am not sure how to use this! Can anyone help?!(:
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
I received a sample of this product and understand the formulation to be a balm that emulsifies into a milk. I felt as thought towards the end of using up my sample it had completely separated and liquified in the packaging. Has this happened to anyone else? Or was it just a bad batch?
Ghazala I.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very dry skin and I heard this was a good cleanser that would moisturize my skin at the same time. However, does it really get all the makeup off? Because I do wear "longwear" heavy foundation.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
How is this on? What does it do for you?
Jenny W.
What's the pH level of this cleanser?