Kate Somerville Goat Milk De-Puffing Eye Balm uploaded by Abbey H.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A unique cooling eye balm to reduce puffiness, moisturize, and revitalize tired eyes. This sheer formula glides on with ease to reduce puffiness, hydrate, and reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dark circles. Made with soothing goat milk, natural milk proteins, and nourishing manuka honey, it soothes and moisturizes to create smooth, soft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is clinically tested and safe for sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love this one! Kate Somerville finally made something for more of the sensitive client! It does give an amazing cooling feeling and hydration. I would definitely say continue to be consistent with skincare in order to get the best results. This one doesn't have all the ingredients to really take care of any major concerns for under the eye but it does an awesome job of being quick to depuff and hydrate!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
I got this at sephora and have been using it for almost 2 months now. I really love it. The way it is packaged, it is so easy to apply without having to use your fingers. This makes it so much easier to not tug on or irritate your skin. It also has a cooling feeling which I love and over time I have noticed a difference in the puffiness of my eyes.
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Boling, TX
Went to Sephora looking for something to help with under eye bags and this was recommended by the girl in skin care. Used it twice a day for several weeks with no results. It's suppose to have a cooling effect but it just stings. I would keep it if I had at least seen some moisturizing but I saw no change at all. Returning this to the store today.
Jule F.
Jule F.
I asked the girl at sephora for her favorite eye product to lift tired eyes and smooth lines. She recommended this to me and after using it for a month straight, two times a day, I saw no difference. The packaging on the product is nice but that's about it. I will not be repurchasing.
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
This is really great for anyone who wakes up with puffy eyes. I've tried so many before that never worked as well as this one. It's not too pricey and the packaging is very nice. I will definitely buy this again
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Springdale, AR
I love this stuff!! i have seen my eyes be less puffy after using this! best part is that it comes out like a giant chapstick and you easily just swipe it under your eyes! love this.
April W.
April W.
Denver, CO
I recently purchased this from Sephora, which is a HUGE deal since I work in product development and have access to lots of free skincare products. However, my eyes have been having dry, red patches underneath and nothing I was trying helped. I'm in my late 30's but have good skin and not a lot of wrinkles, so this may not be the ideal product for someone with more advanced eye concerns. For me personally, I just need something to calm my skin, hydrate, and also address minor lines and puffiness. For those concerns this has been amazing! My eyes feel instantly awake and hydrated after use but the formula absorbs in quickly and doesn't leave that tacky/sticky feeling that I expected it might. Makeup applies evenly within minutes of application and helps my concealer to absorb nicely. No dry, powdery look. And you can't beat the convenience of the packaging! Highly recommended for someone with similar concerns or that's looking for more of a preventative eye product.
Kaycee E.
Kaycee E.
Mosinee, WI
I love this product. It's ideal for traveling as it isn't a liquid or a cream. So I can throw it in my carry on with little hassle or worry. It tingles and provides a cooling sensation, that depuffs. It's great for waking up and refreshing eyes. I plan on making this a make up and travel staple.

I have a very sensitive under eye area and even products from lines like Clinique often causes under eye peeling and drying, so I'm always a little fearful of trying anything that goes near my eyes. I haven't had a reaction to this product at all.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
I've been on the hunt for a really good eye product because I have allergies and my eyes tend to swell up so often. This was recommended to me by a woman in Sephora who swears by it. I was convinced and purchased it. It's pretty expensive for something that doesn't work in my opinion. I used it everyday for 2.5-3 months and nothing! I put it in the fridge for a cooling effect but it was super subtle. Not worth the money!
Naja B.
Naja B.
I love the packaging and I do consider the method of application more hygienic than simply using my fingers. It's very hydrating due to the goat milk (one of my personal favorite ingredients in any product), but I wouldn't go as far to say that it de-puffs my eyes. I am in my twenties and take really good care of my skin, so puffiness isn't one of my concerns.
Nic M.
Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!
Nic M.
Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!