BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A unique cooling eye balm to reduce puffiness, moisturize, and revitalize tired eyes. This sheer formula glides on with ease to reduce puffiness, hydrate, and reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dark circles. Made with soothing goat milk, natural milk proteins, and nourishing manuka honey, it soothes and moisturizes to create smooth, soft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is clinically tested and safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Goat Milk Powder/Caprae Lac Powder/ Poudre de lait de chèvre, Lactose, Milk Protein/Lactis Proteinum/Protéine du lait, Manuka (Leptospermum) Honey Extract/Mel Extract/Extrait de miel, Jojoba Oil PEG-150 Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Callus Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Menthoxypropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid

• Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!2 Answers
  • Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!5 Answers
  • I bought this but I can’t tell a difference. Does this do...1 Answers
lilly m.
arlington
I went to Sephora and asked if they had anything to help with the loss of volume under my eyes. I didn't say anything about bags. They suggested this. I purchased it without knowing anything.I read there is no proof that goat milk helps depuff your eyes. You'll feel a cooling tingle as soon as you swipe this slick, hydrating balm around the eyes. I suspect the cooling sensation that comes from the menthoxypropanediol provides is more for effect than results. There are no studies of proof that this can de-puff your eyes.Pros:Hydrates skin around the eyes - 1 stareasy to apply fragrance freethe cooling sensation feels nice and refreshing - Cons:Could be irritating to the eyesunable to reduce puffiness or dark circles
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
This Balm was so disappointing for me! I’ve used it for 8 months and I’ve had no results whatsoever. It was highly recommended to
me by someone at Sephora, but my eye area looks exactly the same as before. I can’t say I’d recommend this one. Which is unfortunate, because I really wanted to like it. I did pay $38 for it, after all!
Jocelyn R.
Medford, OR
One of my favorite types of eye products is one that comes in a 'roller ball' type packaging. I find them easy to use and way less messy. I found this product light weight and pleasant to use. It gave a nice cooling sensation which helped 'awaken' the eyes in the morning.
Kelsey G.
Scottsboro, AL
Not sure if this actually helps with de-puffing, but this balm feels amazing under my eyes to wake me up in the morning! If you’ve ever put cold spoons under your eyes trying to de-puff them, this balm has the same cooling effect. I will keep using just because I love the way it feels.
Sydnie M.
I didn’t hate this product but I just had hoped for a little more out of it. It has a nice cooling affect and it does de puff but I wish it was a bit softer in texture and I wish it hydrated the under eye area a little more. If you have extremely puffy eyes I’d recommend this product but if you need a little hydration along with your de puffing then I would look elsewhere.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
This eye balm is so incredibly refreshing, you'll want to use it 10 times a day!  It goes on smoothly, is non-sticky and so cooling you feel like you can actually watch your bags de-puff!  It's definitely better to use at night since it doesn't exactly sink right in, and I don't want to rub it off with my makeup.
Jennifer S.
Clark, NJ
I’ve been using this eye balm on and off for about 1 year. I store it in the fridge in the summer for an instant cooling and depuffing feeling which is great on those super hot NY days. It feels great, glides beautifully, and I can use it throughout the day as a refresher right over my makeup. I simply tap it around my eye area and viola! Refreshed!!
Norika M.
Los Angeles
I like this product because it’s packaging mostly, I’m a sucker for the pretty purple. It looks kinda like a glue stick and besides the “coolness” when you apply, I don’t necessary see or feel much of the benefit actually and it’s not that cheap.
I still give it a 3 because it feels really nice during hot summer time.
Rachel S.
This is the only thing I ever use on my eyes! Good for morning or night or after you just had a good cry at the therapists office. It doesn’t burn if you get it in your eye and offers a cooling effect that feels great. My eyes are never puffy with this stuff!
Fatima N.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
I experienced an immediate de puffing after using this balm .. it also hydrates my under eyes so well before concealer, so lightweight and feels amazing.. definitely would repurchase
Nic M.
Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!
Nic M.
Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!
Ayene S.
Oakton, VA
I bought this but I can’t tell a difference. Does this do anything for any of you?