BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A unique cooling eye balm to reduce puffiness, moisturize, and revitalize tired eyes. This sheer formula glides on with ease to reduce puffiness, hydrate, and reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dark circles. Made with soothing goat milk, natural milk proteins, and nourishing manuka honey, it soothes and moisturizes to create smooth, soft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is clinically tested and safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Goat Milk Powder/Caprae Lac Powder/ Poudre de lait de chèvre, Lactose, Milk Protein/Lactis Proteinum/Protéine du lait, Manuka (Leptospermum) Honey Extract/Mel Extract/Extrait de miel, Jojoba Oil PEG-150 Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Callus Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Menthoxypropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid

Buy on Sephora*
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
This Balm was so disappointing for me! I’ve used it for 8 months and I’ve had no results whatsoever. It was highly recommended to
me by someone at Sephora, but my eye area looks exactly the same as before. I can’t say I’d recommend this one. Which is unfortunate, because I really wanted to like it. I did pay $38 for it, after all!
Norika M.
Los Angeles
I like this product because it’s packaging mostly, I’m a sucker for the pretty purple. It looks kinda like a glue stick and besides the “coolness” when you apply, I don’t necessary see or feel much of the benefit actually and it’s not that cheap.
I still give it a 3 because it feels really nice during hot summer time.
Bailey S.
Schenectady, NY
Instant cooling effect, easy application. Feels super smooth on the eyes. Brightens dark circles and helps with wrinkles. Not quite as hydrating as I'd like in an eye cream but will use this time and time again during spring/summer for a cool pick me up!
Kelsey G.
Scottsboro, AL
Not sure if this actually helps with de-puffing, but this balm feels amazing under my eyes to wake me up in the morning! If you’ve ever put cold spoons under your eyes trying to de-puff them, this balm has the same cooling effect. I will keep using just because I love the way it feels.
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
Just bought a second one! I love this product as part of my morning routine! Decreases the puffiness under my eyes, with a cooling feel for the morning to wake my eyes up! It comes in a balm form that has lasted me quite a while too!
Wei C.
I love this stuff. It comes in an easy to apply stick and it is not super thick and greasy. I love this in the mornings because it absorbs really well. It’s very moisturizing and soothing. Feels great to apply it.
Kristy L.
I wasn’t crazy about this product I know that they recently re-made the recipe for this I cream and have not tried the new version but I did not like their goat milk products and I hope they have gotten better
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
This eye balm is so incredibly refreshing, you'll want to use it 10 times a day!  It goes on smoothly, is non-sticky and so cooling you feel like you can actually watch your bags de-puff!  It's definitely better to use at night since it doesn't exactly sink right in, and I don't want to rub it off with my makeup.
Leslie U.
Anaheim, CA
Did nothing noticeable for me as far as decreasing eye puffiness. I keep it in the freezer and it seems a lot more soothing after. Made my eyes very smooth and worked well under makeup.
April W.
Denver, CO
I recently purchased this from Sephora, which is a HUGE deal since I work in product development and have access to lots of free skincare products. However, my eyes have been having dry, red patches underneath and nothing I was trying helped. I'm in my late 30's but have good skin and not a lot of wrinkles, so this may not be the ideal product for someone with more advanced eye concerns. For me personally, I just need something to calm my skin, hydrate, and also address minor lines and puffiness. For those concerns this has been amazing! My eyes feel instantly awake and hydrated after use but the formula absorbs in quickly and doesn't leave that tacky/sticky feeling that I expected it might. Makeup applies evenly within minutes of application and helps my concealer to absorb nicely. No dry, powdery look. And you can't beat the convenience of the packaging! Highly recommended for someone with similar concerns or that's looking for more of a preventative eye product.
Nic M.
Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!
Nic M.
Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!