BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A unique cooling eye balm to reduce puffiness, moisturize, and revitalize tired eyes. This sheer formula glides on with ease to reduce puffiness, hydrate, and reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dark circles. Made with soothing goat milk, natural milk proteins, and nourishing manuka honey, it soothes and moisturizes to create smooth, soft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is clinically tested and safe for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Goat Milk Powder/Caprae Lac Powder/ Poudre de lait de chèvre, Lactose, Milk Protein/Lactis Proteinum/Protéine du lait, Manuka (Leptospermum) Honey Extract/Mel Extract/Extrait de miel, Jojoba Oil PEG-150 Esters, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Callus Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Menthoxypropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid

• Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!1 Answers
  • Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!4 Answers
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
This Balm was so disappointing for me! I’ve used it for 8 months and I’ve had no results whatsoever. It was highly recommended to
me by someone at Sephora, but my eye area looks exactly the same as before. I can’t say I’d recommend this one. Which is unfortunate, because I really wanted to like it. I did pay $38 for it, after all!
Jocelyn R.
Medford, OR
One of my favorite types of eye products is one that comes in a 'roller ball' type packaging. I find them easy to use and way less messy. I found this product light weight and pleasant to use. It gave a nice cooling sensation which helped 'awaken' the eyes in the morning.
Kelsey G.
Scottsboro, AL
Not sure if this actually helps with de-puffing, but this balm feels amazing under my eyes to wake me up in the morning! If you’ve ever put cold spoons under your eyes trying to de-puff them, this balm has the same cooling effect. I will keep using just because I love the way it feels.
Sydnie M.
I didn’t hate this product but I just had hoped for a little more out of it. It has a nice cooling affect and it does de puff but I wish it was a bit softer in texture and I wish it hydrated the under eye area a little more. If you have extremely puffy eyes I’d recommend this product but if you need a little hydration along with your de puffing then I would look elsewhere.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
This eye balm is so incredibly refreshing, you'll want to use it 10 times a day!  It goes on smoothly, is non-sticky and so cooling you feel like you can actually watch your bags de-puff!  It's definitely better to use at night since it doesn't exactly sink right in, and I don't want to rub it off with my makeup.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
I like this product because it’s packaging mostly, I’m a sucker for the pretty purple. It looks kinda like a glue stick and besides the “coolness” when you apply, I don’t necessary see or feel much of the benefit actually and it’s not that cheap.
I still give it a 3 because it feels really nice during hot summer time.
Rachel S.
This is the only thing I ever use on my eyes! Good for morning or night or after you just had a good cry at the therapists office. It doesn’t burn if you get it in your eye and offers a cooling effect that feels great. My eyes are never puffy with this stuff!
Gianna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I bought this when I was going through some allergy issues and my eyes were constantly red and swollen and a girl a Sephora recommended this and I was surprised on how much I really liked it and how it calmed all my issues. Put it in the refrigerator and the effects will even be better!
Blair B.
Los Angeles , CA
Great under eye product! Great for in the morning when you need a quick pick-me-up because it cools/tingles your skin. It didn’t seem to make my eyes look less puffy, but it moisturized my skin pretty well. Easy and smooth application as well.
Jamie D.
Columbus
I bought this at the suggestion of the salesperson at a beauty store.  I've been using for a while but I notice no results.  It's soft and easy to apply but for the price, I wanted it to work better. I am not de-puffed.
Nic M.
Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!
Nic M.
Does this have any effect on dark circles? TIA!

back