Kate Somerville ExfoliKate(R) Intensive Exfoliating Treatment 0.5 oz uploaded by Paola R.Kate Somerville ExfoliKate(R) Intensive Exfoliating Treatment 0.5 oz uploaded by Nikki R.

BY KATE SOMERVILLE

A dual-action exfoliation method that seemingly smooths away years in as little as two minutes. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate(R) Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is Kate's top-selling product, and the next best thing to seeing Kate in the clinic. Treat yourself to this at-home facial for fantastic, instant results. This signature formula works both physically and enzymatically to deliver safe, dramatic results in one application. It effectively combats acne and blackheads, reduces discoloration, and polishes skin for a smooth complexion. Welcome to healthy skin, a healthy glow, and a healthy you. This expert formula harnesses the power of fruit enzymes to clarify skin by removing dead cells and eliminating bacteria. It is ideal for all skin types, except sensitive skin. This product comes with a packette of Daily Deflector™ Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 50+, a powerful antiaging sunscreen. Research results: According to Kate Somerville, a 25-person study revealed the following results after one use: - 72% reported significantly reduced appearance of skin roughness - 84% said their skin feels softer and smoother - 88% reported an improvement in the appearance of skin texture - 72% saw an improvement in their complexion - 72% said their skin feels supple see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Is it pricey? Yes. Does it work? Yes?

As an adult acne sufferer for the past 22 year, I can say the money I spent on this is far less than the money I've wasted on other products. I got a sample as a gift, and couldn't believe how quickly my acne cleared. Then I saw the price and decided not to continue using it. A year later, I went to the store to purchase it, and I couldn't be happier.

The product stings a little; I think it's the cinnamon. However, other popular acne treatments have actually torn up my skin. This never did. The stinging subsides in minutes, and my skin looks better and better every day. Hoping this summer I can actually be one of those moms who goes to the park with the kids without makeup.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
This really is a nice product and gives good results. The only reason that I'm not giving it five stars is that it's very very expensive, and for cheaper you can get some more results from other products. This, however, does a great job of exfoliating and leaving your scan really nice and smooth.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Bountiful, UT
Heaven, heaven, heaven. For REAL. My Middle Ages face loves me after I use this. I swear I lose 5 years every time I use it. It's easy to use and so refreshing. It's maybe a little pricey but worth it every time!
Bryanna S.
Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
This exfoliating formula makes my skin feel so youthful! It has a gritty texture to it that scrubs away all of the dead skin cells from my face, leaving me with a radiant glow. The grittiness is very finely ground, reaching into the toughest places on my face. It has the perfect amount of abrasiveness. After rubbing in to skin, leave it setting for a bit to let the magic happen. If you let it stay on your face for more that a few minutes, it will start to burn and could cause extra, unwanted redness, so I recommend not leaving it set for more than 3 minutes before rinsing. Rinse with warm water to ensure that you get it all off and avoid using this too closely to your eye area, as it may cause a chemical burn on them.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
I have sensitive skin so I need a gentle but effective exfoliator. I absolutely love this exfoliator because it truly brightens my face and it's not harsh to use on my delicate skin. It lasts a long time because you only need to exfoliate once or twice a week. I recommend starting off twice a week for a few weeks and then cutting down to once a week. Overall I've had nothing but great experiences with this line of product and I highly recommend it.
Alysa B.
Alysa B.
I like the ExfoliKate for days when I need an absolute deep cleansing. Which means I use it about once or twice a week when I wear heavy makeup for long periods of time. One thing I can't get behind (why I knocked a star off of this review) is the smell. I absolutely loathe the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin and that's exactly what this exfoliation treatment brings to the table. I use it while gagging though because the cleanse is wonderful and the beads are not too rough. Overall it's a good product!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
A really good exfoliating cleanser.  However if you have sensitive skin like I do yo have to work  up to being able to leave it on your skin for the suggested amount of time.  That being said it works really well.  Jst if you have sensitive skin be careful and try the gentle formula or do not leave it on any longer than about a minute or two the first couple of times you use it
Coran B.
Coran B.
Santa Barbara, CA
This product exfoliates extremely well, without irritating skin, or causing it to be raw or painful. It is effective as well as quite gentle. Of course, as exfoliating is the removal of dead skin, there will always be some degree of redness or irritation at least temporarily, but I feel as though Exfoli-kate delivers the maximum result with minimal side effects, and is really fast and easy to use. Not the least expensive product ever - to say the least - but is not an everyday one, and may be used very sparingly.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
San Francisco, CA
I received a sample of this and absolutely love it. I've used a lot of acids/exfoliating products, so it takes a lot to impress me. This has a nice physical exfoliation component, and then the acid exfoliator kicks in and helps slough off dead skin. I use it about once a week, and my skin feels so soft after. Not cheap, but a little lasts a LONG time!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Duluth, MN
I received a sample of this in my sephora play box. I really like this product for exfoliation. I think it does a nice job getting away some dead skin and giving a temporary glow. But for the price I was expecting a bit more. After weeks of using this product I haven't seen any major changes in my skin. It was nice but I probably wouldn't purchase the full size.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
The first time I tried this product it gave my skin a burning sensation. I did like the results of the product but did not care for the burn feeling. Has anyone felt the burn sensation when using this product?
Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Glendale, CA
I've been testing out exfoliants. I have just a little bit of dry patches on.m my face. I was told not so too harsh of an exfoliator and St Ives. My question is does anyone have experience with this product or recommendations.