Add a Photo

By KATE SOMERVILLE
A dual-action exfoliation method that seemingly smooths away years in as little as two minutes. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate(R) Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is Kate's top-selling product, and the next best thing to seeing Kate in the clinic. Treat yourself to this at-home facial for fantastic, instant results. This signature formula works both physically and enzymatically to deliver safe, dramatic results in one application. It effectively combats acne and blackheads, reduces discoloration, and polishes skin for a smooth complexion. Welcome to healthy skin, a healthy glow, and a healthy you. This expert formula harnesses the power of fruit enzymes to clarify skin by removing dead cells and eliminating bacteria. It is ideal for all skin types, except sensitive skin. This product comes with a packette of Daily Deflector™ Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 50+, a powerful antiaging sunscreen. Research results: According to Kate Somerville, a 25-person study revealed the following results after one use: - 72% reported significantly reduced appearance of skin roughness - 84% said their skin feels softer and smoother - 88% reported an improvement in the appearance of skin texture - 72% saw an improvement in their complexion - 72% said their skin feels supple
Photo (1)
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Fuquay Varina, NC

Is it pricey? Yes. Does it work? Yes?

As an adult acne sufferer for the past 22 year, I can say the money I spent on this is far less than the money I've wasted on other products. I got a sample as a gift, and couldn't believe how quickly my acne cleared. Then I saw the price and decided not to continue using it. A year later, I went to the store to purchase it, and I couldn't be happier.

The product stings a little; I think it's the cinnamon. However, other popular acne treatments have actually torn up my skin. This never did. The stinging subsides in minutes, and my skin looks better and better every day. Hoping this summer I can actually be one of those moms who goes to the park with the kids without makeup.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA

This really is a nice product and gives good results. The only reason that I'm not giving it five stars is that it's very very expensive, and for cheaper you can get some more results from other products. This, however, does a great job of exfoliating and leaving your scan really nice and smooth.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Midland , Tx

I purchased this in the travel size from Sephora before deciding to splurge on the larger size. This product is good but not great to me, and is pretty pricey. I would not purchase again. This scrub is equivalent to St. Ives green tea.
Erica H.
Erica H.

I haven't. Priced much difference in my skin after 3 uses. I didn't feel it worked better than my dr Brandt scrub, but it did make my face less flaky than dr Brandt as well. Not sure if I would recommend or re purchase at this point.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Bountiful, UT

Heaven, heaven, heaven. For REAL. My Middle Ages face loves me after I use this. I swear I lose 5 years every time I use it. It's easy to use and so refreshing. It's maybe a little pricey but worth it every time!
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville, Ky

Omg! I instantly fell in love with this product! The smell is amazing! It leaves my face feeling so smooth and cleans out my pores.
Ines E.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA

I just recently tried out the ExfoliKate and now I'm sorry I didn't tried it earlier. It is a bit pricey but you only need a tiny amount and the results are unbeliavable. It is one of the best topical exfoliators I've ever tried and shows results immediately. After using it my skin feels very smooth and my pores seem smaller. Since my skin is a combination of oily and dry it does make some parts of my face a little too dry but nothing that a good moisturizer can't fix. I love the fine texture and even the smell. Bottom line, I'm very pleased with the product , and I will continue using it .
Cali Z.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH

This is both a physical and "chemical" exfoliator, meaning it physically scrubs away dead skin and has enzymes that dissolve and breakup dead skin and oil. I LOVE it! It says for am or pm use, I try to stick to PM use as it does create a little redness for me. But it leaves my skin smooth and exfoliated, throw on a great hydrating mask afterwards and your skin feels amazing!
Laura B.
Laura B.

This is my cannot-live-without exfoliator. I use it once a week, as per the instructions - massage onto wet face, leave for two minutes, rinse off. The results are incredible. My skin is smooth and even, blemishes appear less inflamed and red. There can be some tingling on my cheeks, but after an application of moisturizing the feeling stops, and I'm left with glowing, clear skin. I don't get facials, because I use this once a week, and before any major event. You really don't need much, so the little $24 bottle lasts me a couple of months.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

If you haven't tried this or you're looking for a great quality exfoliator, Exfolikate by Kate Somerville is the best hands down. It smells so good, like cinnamon. It is a deep green color. You leave it on for like two minutes, you can really feel it working. I noticed improvement after just one use. And Kate Somerville has a great rewards program that I love.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA

The first time I tried this product it gave my skin a burning sensation. I did like the results of the product but did not care for the burn feeling. Has anyone felt the burn sensation when using this product?
Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Glendale, CA

I've been testing out exfoliants. I have just a little bit of dry patches on.m my face. I was told not so too harsh of an exfoliator and St Ives. My question is does anyone have experience with this product or recommendations.

Join Now