BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is great to use once or twice a week. Easy to use. Just massage on and let set for a few minutes. Then rinse and pat dry. Easy peasy! My skin is sooo soft! I got a #freesample from #sopost and #katesomerville!
Mary G.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my goodness! I absolutely adore Kate's products and this little gem here is a godsend! Leaves your skin looking dewy! I have medium skin tone but I think this product is great for any skin tone. I would Definetly keep buying this product. A bottle lasts about 3 months. Great buy!
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is a simple exfoliating treatment you can use once or twice a week. It left my face so smooth afterwards.
My skin did get a little tingly but directions said that is normal for some.
Sarah N.
Glenview
Such a great exfoliator. This is the perfect amount of gentle without feeling that nothing is happening to my skin. I use this every other day and have really noticed a difference in the lack of dead skin around my chin and jawline. This has become an essential part of my skincare routine!
Yasmeen M.
Louisville, KY
This is so great for my sensitive skin. My skin is beyond dry and sensitive and this product never irritates it no matter how long I leave it on. It removes all my dead skin and leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean and helps with inflammation and scarring.
Lisa O.
Altadena, CA
I love that this Exfoliating treatment is gentle enough on skin without feeling overly scrubbed. The product had a warm sensation once applied and helps get rid of top layer dead skin cells while revealing glowing healthy skin. Definitely recommend, pairs perfectly with ExfoliKate foaming wash.
Gabriela A.
I have extremely dry skin and live in a constant stress to moisturize and exfoliate the skin, usually on weekends (especially on Sundays) are perfect for this product! This product exfoliates deeply and I really do not recommend it for girls with very sensitive skins, but mine that is completely a mess, especially with the nose area, I should be constantly exfoliating in order to remove those pesky little skin left in my skin (Usually when I manage to heal myself from a granite). I apply this product carefully, massaging my face with the tips of my fingers, making circular movements, the intensity with which you do it will depend on your skin type and how you feel comfortable. I recommend that after using this product hydrates your face very well or apply a good micellar water!
Cara P.
Anchorage, AK
This is my holy grail skin product!! I am not whole without my weekly ExfoliKate treatment. I use this product once a week and it has completely and totally changed my skin for the better. It is worth the price entirely!
Malorie H.
New Orleans, LA
I'm in love with this stuff! I can already see improvement in my red marks and acne scars. My face feels so smooth after using this!
Elizabeth R.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing!! It makes my skin so soft after I use it. It's my go to exfoliator. When you're using it, it doesn't feel like it's doing much but when you rinse it off you're face will feel amazing and smooth!!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.