BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Taylor L.
Such an invigorating scrub, you can really feel it working into your skin. Wish it was a little cheaper!Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
I have come to love this face product... I like the spiced scent it has and the warm feeling on my face... my face feels clean and looks brighter after I use this . My boyfriend likes to use this at the end of his work week to refresh his skin .
Megan M.
Republic, PA
I loved how intense this product is. Not only does it exfoliate skin it also effectively moisturizes.
Bernadette M.
San Francisco, CA
I have sensitive skin when it comes to exfoliating cleansers,  but this one is amazing.  It doesnt irritate me at all!  It does sting a bit,  but not that bad.  It leave my skin feeling really smooth.  I only use it once or twice a week,  and its definitely showing improvement in my skin!
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood, WA
I really liked using this on my face. The gritty green texture really felt like it was exfoliating your face. My face looked and felt great afterwards.
Lauren J.
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with this product. A great exfoliating mask. The smell is amazing - kind of like green tea. Gentle on the skin but still very effective. Leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
I really like this, it is super instense tho, I use it like once MAYBE twice a week. It is a really harsh exfoliation so be careful. You're supposed to leave the soap on after you rub it in for about 2 mins but it tingles a lot so I usually wash off right away and it makes my skin baby soft. I'm pretty sure that this is very pricey (I was gifted this) so if you want a deep exfoliator then go for it but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it!
Amber M.
Got this in my fabfitfun box and fell in love with it! It makes my face so soft and smooth.
elllllllimak T.
Tucson, AZ
At first this was so intense on myskin, I thought I was allergic. But after continued use I found that my skin is softer, and fine lines have reduced!
Katie R.
united States
Exfolikate provides such an excellent exfoliation to my skin. I love the pumpkin scent. The first time I used it, I felt like my skin was so very clean after exfoliating. So very smooth. I loved how my skin responds to this exfoliator that I purchased several as back ups.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.