BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Marlika C.
Best exfoliate out there! While it is abrasive it keeps your skin so smooth and soft. I only do this one to two times per week depending on my skin. It's intense and will cost your a pretty penny but it is so worth it! Kate's products are amazing! I will repurchase this forever!
Jaquelin E.
Interesting product that I have been using for spot treatments (haven't yet used as a full mask, as I have sensitive skin and that makes me a bit nervous) and it works fairly well. I like the smell (very fruity), but the texture isn't my favorite (a little too thick and sticky).
Porsha P.
Indianapolis
A coworker turned me on to this!!! I noticed a difference after one use. I feel like the tingle and warmth kinda made me really feel like it was working my skin looked more even after just ONE use!!!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I just received a sample of this in my sephora box. GRRREAT product! The beads are super gentle and fine, so it's not digging into your skin. My skin seriously glows after I use this. My fave feels really smooth. A little goes a long way and that's always a plus when buying high end.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
I really like this product as it's very effective. It's a little expensive but affordable in terms of skin care and ounce size of most skin care. I noticed it hurt my face where my acne was, but improved all other areas I would recommend it to everyone but if you have sensitive skin I would recommend the sensitive skin version.
Despena Z.
Chelmsford, MA
This product worked really well for me. The key is the follow the instructions. Only leave on for the recommended two minutes, as this product worst really fast. I love the tingling sensation it gives my skin because it tells me its working. The only thing I would change is the scent, it is very strong.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
This is a miracle worker!!! It gets all of the dead skin off your face and decongest your pores! Kate never disappoints! It's a little pricey, but it's so worth it! ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
I'm obsessed with stuff. It does tingle/burn a little on the skin and I think that's why I really like it. It feels like it's really doing something. You see results after one use with softer and brighter skin. I really love it though
Laura M.
Philadelphia
This is really cool, I mean that in every single sense of that word. This is an awesome product, it feels very cooling and and really did help make my skin feel and look better. I very much recommend this product, it is expensive though just a forewarning. It would be a splurge
Jessie W.
Boerne , Tx
I received this in my Sephora Play box subscription and I only used it once. The tingly/burning sensation was stronger than any other products I've ever used. It was unbearable and I had to wash it off. I do have some acne but not too much. May be good for people with super clear skin.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back