BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Sandra W.
Chicago , IL
These two are a match made in heaven! The wash is what I use daily and I love it! After I wipe off my makeup with a wipe, I go into the face wash and I truly feel that it leaves my skin super clean. And also reallllly soft! It minimizes the appearance of pores and that’s one of the many reasons why I love it. I recommend this for any skin type! Even for dry skin type since it never leaves my skin dry, rather refreshing.
raechell c.
Cameron , NC
One of the best exfoliators for my combo skin out there. The grit is just perfect, and the scent is WONDERFUL. It sort of reminds me of Fall. While I love this product, using it 2x a week can get pricey as I felt I had to use quite a bit to get a good exfoliation going without it drying up too much.
Hannah G.
I love this exfoliant so much! It smells awesome. And has just enough grit to make your face feel super smooth. It is definitely high end compares to other exfolients I’ve used. It truly effective. 100% I recommend to others.  You won’t be disappointed.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Dead surface skin doesn't have a chance when you use this product. I was able to get this with one of my subscription boxes and I am glad I did. I have purchased this since or received it again. I am a forever fan of this product. I love it for what it does for my nose area. My nose is the bane of my existence.
Sarah L.
So I received this at a really big discount in a box of products for $50, so I don't think I would pay full price for this product but boy did it make my face as smooth and a baby's bottom!!! Definitely going to try and make it last as long as I can because I feel like there isn't a ton of product in the bottle
Emma J.
I have yet to be disappointed by a Kate Somerville product. This exfoliates my face rally well with out leaving my skin irritated or overly dry. It smells great and doesn't contain all the chemicals a lot of other brands do. It is pricy but for me totally worth it!
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
Best exfoliating treatment I've used. I've purchased it many times and I have just gotten it free. I love it. It gives. The texture is perfect and it tingles while you let it sit on the skin. My skin always looks amazing after use. I have facials regularly but this is what I use as upkeep! Love love love!
Audrey P.
So amazing. Smells like Christmas and works like a dream. Dissolves away dead, flaky skin and reveals smooth, soft, dewy complexion. Can be bought in sample sizes for less money, and a little goes a long way. I repeat this purchase often! Great for a gift.
Abby C.
My favorite deep cleaning exfoliation treatment! I didn't follow directions and used it every night for about a week and a half but it improved my skin so much.. it was a sample so once I ran out, I wasn't able to use it. But I will definitely purchase the full size!
Caitlin P.
Springfield, MO
This stuff smells like cinnamon, which is kind of weird yet oddly comforting. The acids in here really react well to my skin and even though it may seem like the exfoliation isn't extremely abrasive, it does penetrate deep into your skin and really knocks away the dead, gross skin on your face.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back