BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
I like this exfoliant, nice sweet smell and no harsh exfoliants. It was not to harsh on my face and came out clean. The packaging was nice and simple. All in all it was worth the try but not a permanent staple in my go to
Cassandra S.
I receive a sample of this and liked it but not enough to pay for the full size. I think the chemical exfoliant in it was nice but I don't really care for the physical exfoliator in it. I liked the product enough to use up the entire sample but I would repurchase. I can achieve the same effect with cheaper products.
Kailey W.
Gainesville , FL
I loved this product. My skin has never looked more radiant, or felt softer after using this product. While it did sting when using, the slight pain was worth it for the results. I wish it was not $80, but you only need to use a small amount for awesome results.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I loved everything about this face peel. The color was a bit creepy though lol. The smell was absolutely amazing! Your face will feel brand new after using this stuff! It’s such a great exfoliate to use a few days out of the week. Very refreshing to say the least
Heather S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I really enjoy using this product. It came in my winter Fab Fit Fun box. I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do, but I was told to exfoliate 2ce weekly. I haven’t noticed a visible difference but the thought that it might sometime soon makes me continue to use it.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I'm a big fan of the creamy texture and how it doesn't over exfoliate. You gently rub this on your skin and let it sit for about a minute so that the enzymes work to exfoliate your skin instead of harsh abrasives. You need this exfoliant! Its perfect for break outs since rubbing them irritated them further.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
It's ok. I'm not going to say it's the greatest I've tried. My face is super sensitive so when I used it the beads were a little harsh and the next morning my face was really dry even after moisturizer the night before and my face was broken out. I wouldn't buy again because I have a go to brand that's not so harsh on me.
Mecca B.
Auburn
I really love this it really competes with my Dennis Gross alpha beta peel. It smells like curry to be honest, but it does its job. I was scared to get the bigger size, but now I have to buy the big one and I only use it when I really need a skin pick me up.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
Best exfoliating treatment I've used. I've purchased it many times and I have just gotten it free. I love it. It gives. The texture is perfect and it tingles while you let it sit on the skin. My skin always looks amazing after use. I have facials regularly but this is what I use as upkeep! Love love love!
Sandra W.
Chicago , IL
These two are a match made in heaven! The wash is what I use daily and I love it! After I wipe off my makeup with a wipe, I go into the face wash and I truly feel that it leaves my skin super clean. And also reallllly soft! It minimizes the appearance of pores and that’s one of the many reasons why I love it. I recommend this for any skin type! Even for dry skin type since it never leaves my skin dry, rather refreshing.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back