BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I loved everything about this face peel. The color was a bit creepy though lol. The smell was absolutely amazing! Your face will feel brand new after using this stuff! It’s such a great exfoliate to use a few days out of the week. Very refreshing to say the least
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I'm a big fan of the creamy texture and how it doesn't over exfoliate. You gently rub this on your skin and let it sit for about a minute so that the enzymes work to exfoliate your skin instead of harsh abrasives. You need this exfoliant! Its perfect for break outs since rubbing them irritated them further.
Chelsea B.
New Albany
Cinnamon smell goodness! This is gentle enough to use 2-3 x a week! I got this in FabFitFun and I bought it again. It is a little pricey, but worth it! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and polished but not raw and sensitive. And a little goes a long way, so it seems like a small tube, but it’ll last you!
Kailey W.
Oviedo, FL
I loved this product. My skin has never looked more radiant, or felt softer after using this product. While it did sting when using, the slight pain was worth it for the results. I wish it was not $80, but you only need to use a small amount for awesome results.
Heather S.
Broken Arrow , OK
I really enjoy using this product. It came in my winter Fab Fit Fun box. I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do, but I was told to exfoliate 2ce weekly. I haven’t noticed a visible difference but the thought that it might sometime soon makes me continue to use it.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Dead surface skin doesn't have a chance when you use this product. I was able to get this with one of my subscription boxes and I am glad I did. I have purchased this since or received it again. I am a forever fan of this product. I love it for what it does for my nose area. My nose is the bane of my existence.
Sarah L.
So I received this at a really big discount in a box of products for $50, so I don't think I would pay full price for this product but boy did it make my face as smooth and a baby's bottom!!! Definitely going to try and make it last as long as I can because I feel like there isn't a ton of product in the bottle
Mecca B.
Auburn
I really love this it really competes with my Dennis Gross alpha beta peel. It smells like curry to be honest, but it does its job. I was scared to get the bigger size, but now I have to buy the big one and I only use it when I really need a skin pick me up.
Hannah G.
I love this exfoliant so much! It smells awesome. And has just enough grit to make your face feel super smooth. It is definitely high end compares to other exfolients I’ve used. It truly effective. 100% I recommend to others.  You won’t be disappointed.
Sandra W.
Chicago , IL
These two are a match made in heaven! The wash is what I use daily and I love it! After I wipe off my makeup with a wipe, I go into the face wash and I truly feel that it leaves my skin super clean. And also reallllly soft! It minimizes the appearance of pores and that’s one of the many reasons why I love it. I recommend this for any skin type! Even for dry skin type since it never leaves my skin dry, rather refreshing.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.