BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I bought a small size bottle of this to try after hearing so many reviews. First, the price tag is crazy!! The smallest size is $24, the next size $85, and the largest $175! 😱 for that price I expected magic. The product came out a green color which Is shocking at first but then it makes sense since the smell is minty-herbal. I’ve never had an issue with sensitive skin but this I had to wash off At the one minute mark as it recommended for sensitive skin. I did find it tingled a lot! I didn’t notice any significant improvements after, it was like using any other microdermabrasion scrub. Good to exfoliate but not life changing for the price tag. I recommend anyone getting a sample size or smaller size to try since it’s very harsh.
samantha t.
Chattanooga , TN
I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes through influenster but my opinion is based off soley my experience! I am very into skin care but I am kind of set in my ways with my holy grail products so I wasn't convinced this was going to make a staple in my collection. I WAS WRONG! This stuff is amazing!! It truly has made a difference in my skin within the past 2-3 weeks! I am a huge advocate for aha's and use them regularly so I wasn't expecting to see a major difference with this product but in fact its made a major difference. Overall skin complexion is more even. My skin is glowy, less textured, and overall in better condition than before. I will defintely repurchase.
Taylor W.
I’m not sure why I never reviewed this before but this product is simply amazing. I don’t have any bad things to say about her products anyways and find them super helpful when it comes to my oily, acne prone skin. I’d been searching forever for a product that didn’t aggravate my face and really find that as long as I’m using this product as directed, it really does diminish my acne. As stated on the tube, only use this product about once a week or so - overuse will definitely cause dry skin and irritation.
Beth M.
I received this product as a sample via a social media giveaway. I did like the smoothness after use. In saying that, my skin is sensitive and I have mild reactive redness on my cheeks. I found it a bit harsh on that area. I began using it more sporadically and only on my T-Zone, forhead, and chin.
Sydney P.
Jacksonville
After receiving the smaller size in a Sephora favorites set, I slowly began to love this product even more with every use. It is intense when you first start using it, the sting was uncomfortable and the smell was a little off putting but the way my skin felt afterward was great. Areas around my nose that were flaky and bumpy from blackheads were completely smooth. I can't seem to give it five stars because of the price. I ended up getting the FFF Spring Editors Box JUST for the bigger version of this exfoliator because it was sooo much cheaper plus I got a bunch of other items I could use (oopsie)
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
My skin did not react well to this. I only used twice and both times resulted in many red bumps across my face, even in places I don’t typically break out. With so many positive reviews, I want to think it was a fluke, but not sure it’s worth trying again and possibly dealing with weeks of breakouts.
Abby R.
I received this as a free sample with purchase when I bought my Goat Milk cream about a month ago. I can honestly say I have never been more surprised about an exfoliating treatment. Up until now, my favorite resurfacing/brightening product has been the Glamglow mask in the orange tub (not really sure of the name at the moment), but I've found that this treatment is more gentle and more effective than the Glamglow by far. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth, and I don't have any irritation or dry patches after using. This is definitely next on my splurge product purchase list!
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is an amazing exfoliant. I even have sensitive skin, and it doesn’t irritate me! It’s a little pricey but so worth it. The combination of physical and chemical exfoliants make this one of the best exfoliants our there! With regular use, my skin stays smooth and glows! This is a must have!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a free sample of ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment that was easy to apply and remove. Despite the name, I found the exfoliation gentle but slimy when rubbing it into my cheeks and it smelled like sweet pickles with various spices added, which was quite unpleasant. I found that after about a minute and a half my skin was left soft but not dried out, especially when applied in a steamy shower. My main concerns were the pungent smell and the slimy feeling left on my skin, I most likely would no purchase this product if given the chance.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I got this in my fabfitfun box and was very surprised. I use exfoliation products on my face 3 times a week and on my chicken skin on my arms.  I do consider myself to have sensitive skin an allergies but this didnt affect me at all. I wouldnt suggest using a brush to apply this or a clarsonic type brush to scrub your face. I would use your hands.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville