BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Cassidy B.
Honolulu, HI
This product is amazing. I use it in the shower and it feels like it cleans my face better than any other product! I love the tingling feeling it gives my face when I leave it on for a couple of minutes. The smell is kind of like cinnamon and it’s a perfect scent for the winter time! I follow this with my favorite moisturizer and my face feels SO SOFT.
Miceala B.
Phoenix, AZ
This has been one of my favorite products forever. I have been using this product for about 3 years now. I use it twice a week to make sure my skin stays smooth. This product is a little pricey but well worth the price for what you get. You do not have to use much for the product either which is really nice. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jenni K.
Woodburn
This exfoliant is intense! I got mine at Sephora and the lady warned me to only leave it on for a minute or less. It was very harsh but went to work immediately. My skin felt so smooth when I washed it off, but definitely not meant for daily use.
Marcy N.
Mercer Island, WA
This exfoliater is great and leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth. It does however leave my skin red for a while after using so I only use it in the evening. It doesn’t feel aggressive or burning when using so I’m not sure where the redness comes from, but my skin looks great a few hours after.
Giovanna D.
This exfoliating mask really works. Just Don’t leave on your skin more than recommended!! I have really sensitive skin and although it burns a little when I’m applying, it soon calms down. When I rinse my skin is always delightful, as my complexion looks glowy, renewed and smooth. I truly truly love this product (specially before a hydrating mask).
Sophia S.
This is my favorite scrub! A. My oily/combination skin didn't freak out from the scrubB. My acne actually cleared up within a weekC. My face was less oily throughout the day what other reasons would you need to buy this?! Yes, I know it's a bit steep, but a little goes a long way with this product and it's definitely an investment. Well worth it!
Jennifer B.
My face has been dying for a deep cleaning so I tried this exfoliate by Kate Somerville! It says to apply to wet face and massage into skin for 30 seconds and let it sit for 2 minutes then rinse off! I followed the directions and I love how soft my face is feeling! My pores have shrunk considerably and my face looks clean and toned and bright!
Lacey S.
Columbia, MO
This is a very pricey product for the results. It smells great and you can definitely tell that it is exfoliating, but I just didn't see much of a difference in my skin. I would be willing to try another sample but unless I saw noticeable results this time I wouldn't purchase for that price.
Hannah H.
I love this exfoliator. I got a .5oz in a Sephora Favorites and let it sit for probably s year before testing it out. So dumb. It's fantastic! It sloughs off dry patches, and leaves your skin so smooth! It tingles a bit, and is pricey, but contains a chemical and physical exfoliator. Totally worth it.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a solid product but you have to go easy with it. You also need to make sure you follow the application instructions because it is more intense than many other scrubs. If you use it to often or rub it in too much you could cause unnecessary redness which could have the opposite result of what you want
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville