BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Sara H.
Nashville, TN
All kinds of yes! I got this product in my winter FabFitFun box and was so excited to finally try a kate somerville product. And I was not disappointed! I use mine in the shower as the steam helps it feel less harsh. I rub it in problem areas and let it sit for about a minute before rinsing it off.
This is an intense exfoliator and I only use it once a week. I could immediately see a difference. My skin just feels clean, unclogged, and refreshed.
My only negative is the price point (about $70) but I daresay it's worth it! A little goes a long way so it helps justify!
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I got this exfoliater as a sample size, and I really liked it. I used it once a week to get dead skin off of me, especially my nose. It had a weird smell to it, and was a creepy color but it did its job very well! I'm only giving it 4 stars for the smell, if you are sensitive to smells you might not care for it as much.
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
THIS WORKS. Honestly I could just leave it there but I’ll tell you how effective this is. After using this my skin feels new. Sounds weird, but this is soo effective of getting rid of my dead skin cells that the difference is extremely noticeable afterwards. Highly recommend but read the directions!! Do not leave on longer than 20-30 seconds. Seriously.
Amanda E.
Woodstock , GA
I love this product!!! It's a strong chemical exfoliator and feels like it burning but that's just the cinnamon in the product. I use this once a week (right now I'm taking a break to try other exfoliants and I'm a product junkie lol). I love using this when my skin feels congested and clogged and I see and feel improvements once I rinse it off. Love it!!
Ysabel L.
San Jose, CA
I'm oily, acne prone and not sensitive to product. Although I'm a huge fan of a good chemical and no so much physical, the texture is really fine, almost like sand which I love. The first time I used it I didn't know what to expect, the cinnamon in the product surprised me as I've never used anything with cinnamon. I recommend everyone use this at least once a month.
Katherine M.
Arcadia
This is a very intense exfoliant and I don’t believe that it would work for people who have delicate skin. Its very good at deep cleaning and getting rid of any impurities and it cleans very deep into pores. I’m not a big fan of the scent but it only lasts a few minutes so it’s something thats worth it in the end. Overall after using this your skin feels very awake and fresh.
Margaret W.
This exfoliating treatment is a product that really stands in the middle for me. The quality of the product is great and my skin does feel nicer after using it... but I do not see the treatment as being an effective exfoliated or skin renewer. It is a nice product to add into your skincare routine every once in a while, but I wouldn't call it a staple.
Cassidy B.
Honolulu, HI
This product is amazing. I use it in the shower and it feels like it cleans my face better than any other product! I love the tingling feeling it gives my face when I leave it on for a couple of minutes. The smell is kind of like cinnamon and it’s a perfect scent for the winter time! I follow this with my favorite moisturizer and my face feels SO SOFT.
Kali P.
Anchorage, AK
This is my favorite exfoliating mask that I have ever used. I hate when a product calls itself exfoliating but it's basically a scrub with a couple little microbeads. Trust me, this is a REAL exfoliator. Leave my face so smooth and the scent is invigorating. I love everything about it except the high price. But I buy it anyways because it's worth it.
Bridget D.
Bethlehem, PA
Oh. My. God. Baby smooth skin after one use. This is AMAZING. It smells refreshing too. I use it in the shower like it recomments to activate it with the steam. I have the travel size and i use it 2-3 times a week and the travel size lasts a while. Its worth the price tag because this stuff works and leaves the skin so unbelievable soft after one use.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville