BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Juliet O.
Chevy Chase, MD
EVERYONE BUY THIS. This is my holy grail. I actually built my entire skin routine around it. I use it twice a week and it keeps my skin fresh, vibrant and acne free. It is mild enough that people with sensitive skin can use it but definitely still delivers a punch. Use it at night and in the morning you will wake up looking and feeling like you got a facial.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
El cuidado del rostro debe ser parte de la rutina diaria y más profunda una vez q la semana, este exfoliarte recomienda su uso una a dos veces yo solo lo uso una vez a la semana con el rostro húmedo masajeo 10 segundo dejo actuar un minuto y retiro y es de lo mejor. Fabuloso mi piel radiante
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my holy grail exfoliant! It makes my skin look so smooth and radiant after just one use. This is a great product to use if you have an event or just want beautiful and glowing skin. You may feel a slight tingle but that's okay. Just a disclaimer: You apply, leave it on for NO MORE than 2 minutes and then rinse. If left on for longer, it can burn the skin.
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
This is the most effective exfoliator I have ever used. I find it just as effective as microdermabrasion treatment! This is pricey, but you can usually get samples of it - look out for it in Sephora's points perks. ExfoliKate uses both chemical and physical exfoliants. When I just want to slough off some dry skin, I will use it like a regular scrub, but when I want a deeper clean, I leave it on in the shower while I'm conditioning my hair, and then rinse it off after a few minutes. I alternate using this product with my Clarisonic device - both leave my skin feeling baby's butt-soft and smooth. The physical exfoliant is a much finer version of the beads used in cheaper exfoliating products, which I find do nothing to exfoliate my skin (think Neutrogena's Body Clear scrubs, Clean & Clear's Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub, etc.). These beads are very effective at dermabrasion, but since they are plastic beads, they have a smooth surface, which won't damage your skin or enlarge your pores like natural physical exfoliants can (e.g., St. Ive's Apricot Scrub, salt, or sugar scrubs).
Emily C.
I am still surprised by this product every time I use it! Makes my skin so smooth and removes dead, dry skin. Not too intense but I don't have very sensitive skin. Probably the most effective skin care product I have ever used!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Love this exfoliating treatment. It's really works if you are careful when massaging into the skin and follow directions. It gets rid of dead skin and leaves behind soft, smooth, glowing skin. If you have active acne it may sting a little so be careful and gentle.
jessie b.
Cincinnati, OH
I really don't really like this i like how it is green and the exfoliants inside but this hurts my face when i put it on and massage it on my face and let it sit for about 2 min. it does tingles and it hurts my face and i don't really leave it on for a full 2 min i take it off because it hurts my face so much and my face is super red after i rinse this off.
Amanda C.
Fairfield, OH
I received this product as a deluxe sample in my Play! by Sephora box a few months back. This was an excellent exfoliator for my face! It smelled really minty and clean and it did wonders for my skin. I added this to my Sephora loves list and will be purchasing it as soon as I get through some of my current skincare stash. It is an excellent exfoliator.
Rini T.
Alexandria, VA
This is both a physical and chemical exfoliant. The hype is real with this product and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I use it once or twice a week max and try to leave it on for five minutes, never exceeding seven (I’m not a newbie to acids, but I left it on for twenty minutes once trying to “get the most” of it and it left me with raw skin and it was awful!) so less is more.
Megan J.
I cannot get over this product. Yes, it is pricy but it actually works. And it works extremely well. I don't think I have ever used a product that literally feels like went to a professional. I cannot explain just how smooth this made my skin - even the problem areas that most products seem to never have done anything for. Highly recommend this. Worth the splurge!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville