BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
I got this as a sample in a box I got not long ago. And have actually posted several reviews about it because I was that impressed with it. Me and my boyfriend both tried it. And seriously it was like youth in a bottle as far as the results went. Omg! A must buy. And a rebuy. Made me want to look further into her facial products which prior to this I hadnt used before.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this product. It’s pricy, so I don’t get to use it often, but whenever I buy it I remember why I love it. It exfoliates and you can feel it working but it isn’t harsh or strong. I use it before I get in the shower and let it sit on my face a few minutes. Makes for glowing skin that feels brand new!
Amanda C.
Fairfield, OH
I received this product as a deluxe sample in my Play! by Sephora box a few months back. This was an excellent exfoliator for my face! It smelled really minty and clean and it did wonders for my skin. I added this to my Sephora loves list and will be purchasing it as soon as I get through some of my current skincare stash. It is an excellent exfoliator.
jessie b.
Cincinnati, OH
I really don't really like this i like how it is green and the exfoliants inside but this hurts my face when i put it on and massage it on my face and let it sit for about 2 min. it does tingles and it hurts my face and i don't really leave it on for a full 2 min i take it off because it hurts my face so much and my face is super red after i rinse this off.
Paula V.
Hanford, CA
Originally got this as a point purchase from Sephora. It is the best facial exfoliating scrub I have ever tried. Have gone on to buy it twice and will continue to buy when i run out. Wasn't expecting the green color. I like the scent and how it tingles. You only need a small amount so it lasts which is great because this isn't cheap but well worth the price.
Ranisha G.
I received a 75mL | 0.2 Fl. Oz in my Play by Sephora subscription box I never heard of it before. I can use this whole tube on my face I love the scrub effect and it comes out like a dark green. It's easy to blend but again I need a full size to get good use of it. It has a tingling smell but not a all tingly. If I get it free I'll try it again.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Way too harsh for my skin :( I really wanted to like this product, because I adore Kate Somerville's cleanser and eye cream, but this treatment nearly gave me a chemical burn on my face! Perhaps it was because I had one active acne breakout on my cheek when trying this out, but the morning after I used it, my skin was raw and red and irritated! So disappointed
Annie B.
Ashland, WI
I do like this exfoliating cleanser, I only took a star off because most exfoliating irritates my skin, and this wasn’t any exception. However, if I use it with my Clarisonic, the texture seems to be a lot easier on my skin. (Hoping that doesn’t mean it’s not as effective, but I do like the two together.
Sara H.
Nashville, TN
All kinds of yes! I got this product in my winter FabFitFun box and was so excited to finally try a kate somerville product. And I was not disappointed! I use mine in the shower as the steam helps it feel less harsh. I rub it in problem areas and let it sit for about a minute before rinsing it off.
This is an intense exfoliator and I only use it once a week. I could immediately see a difference. My skin just feels clean, unclogged, and refreshed.
My only negative is the price point (about $70) but I daresay it's worth it! A little goes a long way so it helps justify!
Tara S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I really enjoyed this. I got it as a sample packet from Sephora with an order. I only got 2 uses from the packet, but I knew I loved it. It exfoliated very well, made my skin very soft, and I weirdly liked the smell of it a lot. Unfortunately, I do not see myself buying a full size because it is so expensive!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back